TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Shelby Owner

WV2008

Hello All,

My name is Dan and I live in northern West Virginia. For the past many, many years I have been a Corvette owner (including a 91 ZR1 and a C6) but I always loved the earlier Shelby's. Perhaps it was the ride I got in a 68 GT500 KR that got me!

Last week I got my hands on a white 10k mile 2008 GT500 and I really like it. I checked it out from end to end and found no issues and the warranty claim history was very, very clean. Not a scratch on it and aside from a K &in air filter and Steve Saleen's autograph on the visors it's bone stock.

I was a little concerned that the clutch tsb gas not been performed, but the clutch works fine and car goes like crazy. I plan to takes some pictures and share within the next few days.

Hello All,

My name is Dan and I live in northern West Virginia. For the past many, many years I have been a Corvette owner (including a 91 ZR1 and a C6) but I always loved the earlier Shelby's. Perhaps it was the ride I got in a 68 GT500 KR that got me!

Last week I got my hands on a white 10k mile 2008 GT500 and I really like it. I checked it out from end to end and found no issues and the warranty claim history was very, very clean. Not a scratch on it and aside from a K &in air filter and Steve Saleen's autograph on the visors it's bone stock.

I was a little concerned that the clutch tsb gas not been performed, but the clutch works fine and car goes like crazy. I plan to takes some pictures and share within the next few days.

Welcome aboard Dan!

Looking forward to the pics!

Archived