TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NPD 20th Annual FORD and MUSTANG Round Up Silver Springs

David Hawkins

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wow....we had a heck of a party at the "Home" yesterday............just woke up......Yawn.

I would respond to you guys but....it's time for my Ensure and then my nappypoo. I'll think about those thing you've mentioned and get back to yo zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The weather fooled us all. It was great Friday for the Pony Cruise. Saturday started cloudy but the rain held off till after the show. Sunday promises to be good. Here a link to some pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201327649699470.1073741854.1419944110&type=1&l=5f0d2dab05

Anybody recognize the guy in the funny hat?

WDH_1070 (887x1280) (710x1024).jpg

The weather fooled us all. It was great Friday for the Pony Cruise. Saturday started cloudy but the rain held off till after the show. Sunday promises to be good. Here a link to some pictures:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201327649699470.1073741854.1419944110&type=1&l=5f0d2dab05

Anybody recognize the guy in the funny hat?

Great Pics! Thank you for sharing. Sam looks happy with Dennis Gage!

Who is this Dennis Gage fellow anyway? One thing for sure, he will be very famous for having posed with the real Devil Bunny!! :hysterical:

As usual, great pics from Bill and David!

Thanks guys, it was a weekend to remember: New favorite spot in Cedar Key, dodging falling trees at the show on Saturday, "fixing" my broken chair, (thanks for the replacement loaner David), enjoying the sights at the Wing House on Saturday evening, beautiful day on Sunday, and of course, great friends and fellowship the entire time!

Sam

I'll say this on Dennis Gage's behalf, he seemed to be a very nice guy. I kept running into him both at NPD on Friday (where they were filming a segment for his Classic Car Show) and throughout the showfield Saturday. I snapped several pictures of him (sadly none with me) and he was always gracious and gave a big smile for people. I even got one of him giving me a big thumbs up. I was afraid at one point he was going to think I was stalking him except I got to those places first and then he'd show up with his crew (LOL). People were continually coming up to him and asking to have pictures made with him and he obliged each and everyone of them. I got the feeling he is truly one of the great guys in the car hobby.

WDH_0964 post.jpg

WDH_0964 post.jpg

I agree Bill. When I seen him at NPD on Friday, I walked up and asked him to pose with mine. He was very gracious and accomadating. I love that picture...

Yep, real cool guy........................

NPD Silver Springs Show 033a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived