TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2013 Picture Thread

JeffJ

Here are the pictures of where the money goes. In this first picture that is the ENTIRE graduating class of 2013 for Terlingua High School. Two of them will be getting a college scholarship because of TPS! :clapping:

DSC_6795_zps3bfb8e48.jpg

DSC_6803_zps5fdf77ee.jpg

DSC_6796_zpsd345a6a8.jpg

Very cool. I assume the FD is volunteer. Need to get one of their patches some time. Good job Terlingua group.

Here are the pictures of where the money goes. In this first picture that is the ENTIRE graduating class of 2013 for Terlingua High School. Two of them will be getting a college scholarship because of TPS! :clapping:

DSC_6795_zps3bfb8e48.jpg

DSC_6803_zps5fdf77ee.jpg

DSC_6796_zpsd345a6a8.jpg

Way to go TPS :salute: .............. This is what Terlingua is all about. Marji and I are so honored to be part of the family.

We appreciate the kind words from everyone, but we are merely the facilitators. All of you are the ones to be thanked. Its the members of a tight group that save all year to come, fly across an ocean, drive their cars over 1000 miles just one way, the generous donators that buy items and then re-donate them right back....I could go on and on. But lets just say having friends like all of you make organizing this an honor and a pleasure. Honestly.

Actually, the best part of the event for me was taking those kids for rides at the airport.

The looks on their faces (and the smiles) = priceless!!!!!!

And then the Apple Pie was a close (very) second.

Well....., it may have to wait one more year as next fall will be our youngest son's last year of
high school football and don't want to miss any of his games. This year's team is 8-0 with one
game left before playoffs start.
Last years team went 11-1, with that first loss being the district playoff championship--just 2 wins
from returning to play in state championship.

So look for me and the Dust Bunny in the fall of 2016.

Well....., it may have to wait one more year as next fall will be our youngest son's last year of

high school football and don't want to miss any of his games. This year's team is 8-0 with one

game left before playoffs start.

Last years team went 11-1, with that first loss being the district playoff championship--just 2 wins

from returning to play in state championship.

So look for me and the Dust Bunny in the fall of 2016.

Uh, yeah. Im a fanatic when it comes to football. Watching my son play for a state championship would rank in the "Honey, we just won the power ball" experiences. Soak it in and enjoy it Blip, that's something you just can't miss.

Thanks all.

Uh, yeah. Im a fanatic when it comes to football. Watching my son play for a state championship would rank in the "Honey, we just won the power ball" experiences. Soak it in and enjoy it Blip, that's something you just can't miss.

We got that opportunity his freshman year when the team lost in the state championship gamed played in the Rams dome in St. Louis.

Never thought they would remain a playoff contender for the next 2 years. The team only has 3 losses starting with his freshman year --a crazy trend for a small high school of less than 300 students. Every sport team over then last year has made it deep into the playoffs, from girls softball to boys tennis. An amazing sports program in our ill town.

Archived