TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2013 Picture Thread

JeffJ

Most are now arriving home and pictures will be posted. Sorry for all those waiting, but cell reception and internet connectivity are not so great in that part of the world! :lol: Also, we were all having way to much fun, pretty much 24hrs a day to get online and post! Here's some of my pictures. I can't wait until Albani posts some pictures of my "smoke" shots with my 5.0. Not much left of those tires!

The Lajitas resort is a beautiful place!

Terlingua201332_zpsf2895fff.jpg

My 5.0 rental for the weekend:

Terlingua20131_zpsba8469e2.jpg

Some very nice Terlingua Bunnies!

Terlingua20133_zpsbff07308.jpg

Terlingua20134_zps8388816e.jpg

Terlingua20136_zpse9a6eb24.jpg

Terlingua20139_zps4d872336.jpg

Terlingua201310_zpsc4014ff7.jpg

First ever Mustang which made it up the road to Vorpl's Casa Del Corozones:

Terlingua201334_zps7d3f3724.jpg

Other Various:

The guy in the Big Hat below is Jerry Heasley, watch for event coverage in Mustang Monthly soon and maybe more!

Terlingua201330_zps747061a1.jpg

Terlingua201329_zps444832b5.jpg

Terlingua201328_zps4098f9e0.jpg

Terlingua201313_zps46886057.jpg

Terlingua20132_zps566948f9.jpg

Terlingua201331_zpsa983f50f.jpg

Most are now arriving home and pictures will be posted. Sorry for all those waiting, but cell reception and internet connectivity are not so great in that part of the world! :lol: Also, we were all having way to much fun, pretty much 24hrs a day to get online and post! Here's some of my pictures. I can't wait until Albani posts some pictures of my "smoke" shots with my 5.0. Not much left of those tires!

Looks as if it has changed a bit since 2008, eh? Some of it is still recognizable.

large.jpg

Thanks for the taste of Bunny-mania Gone Wild. "preciate it.

Looks as if it has changed a bit since 2008, eh? Some of it is still recognizable.

large.jpg

Thanks for the taste of Bunny-mania Gone Wild. "preciate it.

Yea Frank, while the new grass, tree look is nice, I also miss the hitching post area for the pony's! There was nothing like 2008 and that is another thing that sets that year apart from the others. Nice comparison photos!

The Hertz Penske was just driving through. A very nice gentleman from Norway on 4 week holiday. He said that he was enjoying it quite a bit. I might have to try and get one of these to go with my Hertz Shelby when they come out of service. Seems like a really cool package. I'm not crazy about the single yellow stripe however, but different.

The photo of GT with the 2 notchbacks is fantastic! Thanks for sharing all of them.

Yes, thanks for sharing your photos.Funny how folks want photos for free all the time but don't do anything free for others......................................

Yes, thanks for sharing your photos.Funny how folks want photos for free all the time but don't do anything free for others......................................

We trade a little of this for a little of that from time to time.

Along with that, John gets all the free moonshine he can drink. :-)

Yes, thanks for sharing your photos. Funny how folks want photos for free all the time but don't do anything free for others......................................

Interesting comment if you're directing it at me because I would not create a "free" logo design for your business...

I'll leave any other comments to a pm, if necessary.

Archived