TEAM SHELBY FORUM

What do you do when you get home from a car show?

BluesGT

When do you clean?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Do you clean

• As soon as you get home and in the garage, then have a beer?
    • Have a beer, relax, and clean it the next day when you have more time?
    • Have a whole six pack, and say " it'll just get dirty again, the heck with it"?

I got caught in the rain on the way home from Rocktoberfest yesterday. I was beat from the sun, fun, and driving. I felt guilty about putting away the car without cleaning it up, but I'm still on the mend from a motorcycle accident in August, and quite honestlly, don't quite have the energy I had before. So I had a beer and relaxed and waited 'till today to get it all clean again. It's shiney now, and I'm enjoying another beer while looking at it. Just wondering how everyone else deals with it . :headscratch:

This is one of the advantages of having a track car. When it goes to shows I present it as a track car with brake dust and clag everywhere. Run it through the car wash (touch less of course) once or twice a week and it's shiny and clean all season. Keeping the car pristine is something that would be cool, but all the fun stuff means its just got to get dirty again!

If there is a possibility of rain, the car just doesn't go out!!

The forecast for this past Saturday was for no rain.... :rant2:

I usually just wipe it down have a beer, then pull it in the garage and cover it. Now if it got wet.... I just pull it in the garage and have a beer, I'll wash it later in the week.

The forecast for this past Saturday was for no rain.... :rant2: I usually just wipe it down have a beer, then pull it in the garage and cover it. Now if it got wet.... I just pull it in the garage and have a beer, I'll wash it later in the week.

Yah, I had one of those forecasts get me once GRRRRRR

Archived