TEAM SHELBY FORUM

SAI not to sell 40th parts individually

I asked them about selling the CF splitter separately but they said as of right now they do not plan to sell 40th anniversary items individually.

Makes no sense to me because what happens if someone purchasing the 40th package and ruins their splitter on a curb and needs a new one? Do they make you prove that you ordered the 40th package to get a new one or what?

Im pretty sure the person that replied to me did not know exactly what I meant because I am pretty sure they are already selling certain items from the 40th package on their website.

I asked them about selling the CF splitter separately but they said as of right now they do not plan to sell 40th anniversary items individually.

Makes no sense to me because what happens if someone purchasing the 40th package and ruins their splitter on a curb and needs a new one? Do they make you prove that you ordered the 40th package to get a new one or what?

Im pretty sure the person that replied to me did not know exactly what I meant because I am pretty sure they are already selling certain items from the 40th package on their website.

I emailed them as well a month or so ago and got a '40th package only' response as well.

I guess I need to make friends with someone who owns the 40th and had an 'accident' :banana piano:

Archived