TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Video Editor

Little Shelby

Did you download the Go Pro Studio software from their website. Its not bad and can do things like remove the "fisheye" vignette from the Go Pro Lens.
Images can be rotated, zoomed, panned etc.

I’m looking for suggestions on which software video editor to buy to use with GoPro videos.

Thank you for your help

I have just used the default program on my computer (Windows LIve Moviemaker). It is not fancy and doesn't require a lot of tech-ie know-how to splice clips together. You can add music and adjust the volumes and speeds of the videos. If you are really good at video editing, Adobe Premier was a program I have seen some more savvy guys use. I am not at the level just yet. You can check out my videos for some of the finished products I did on the barebones Windows program. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFuHvK6BT7Q82SUQhlj1jg

I really want to check out the GoPro software from their page. That would be nice to take the fish eye out of the view.

I am able to combine clips in the version that I am using (GoPro studio 2.0). Import all the clips then in the Edit part you drag them in order to the timeline at the bottom where you can add audio dubs etc. You can trim and edit the clips either at the import and convert stage or during the editing process.

I am able to combine clips in the version that I am using (GoPro studio 2.0). Import all the clips then in the Edit part you drag them in order to the timeline at the bottom where you can add audio dubs etc. You can trim and edit the clips either at the import and convert stage or during the editing process.

I will have to look more into that thanks.

Thanks everyone for your response. I have not used the GoPro video or the one that came with windows editor yet. I'm hoping to add music to the movie and edit as well. I thought I would ask before I started learning a new software program only to find out that another program was better.

Thank you for your help!

Archived