TEAM SHELBY FORUM

08 SS battery change

Have power at both fuses and relays-have power at kenne bell boost module-been on the phone with kenne bell they suspect anti theft system after checks I have done.But system checks fine.I have power at the pump, so I ordered a pump today from dealer, should have by Friday. Hopefully will take care of problem or I will have a spare pump. Then I think I will contact Shelby American Motorsports in Vegas. Thanks for reply

• 3 months later...

I have a 2007 Super Snake and the Fuel Pump will not turn on. I had the car in storage with the battery discounted, and now will not start.. I checked everything and it looks like the pump will not turn on. My snake has only 2K miles. Dose the Super Snake use a special pump???

Thanks.

I have a 2007 Super Snake and the Fuel Pump will not turn on. I had the car in storage with the battery discounted, and now will not start.. I checked everything and it looks like the pump will not turn on. My snake has only 2K miles. Dose the Super Snake use a special pump???

Thanks.

The in-tank fuel pumps were not changed as part of the Super Snake upgrade and a Boost-A-Pump module was added if you have the optional KB blower. The BAP is mounted in the well below the trunk floor panel.

R

Archived