TEAM SHELBY FORUM

There Here!!!!

VorpalBunny

I'm jealous!!!!!!!!

Jer

I wish all the Terlingua attendees has a safe non accident Event.

I hope all attendees don't have too much fun, they may just stay!!

I pray for a safe journey home for the attendees as well!

Oh, also, since the drinking emoticons are not available, Have a drink for me! :victory:

e n v y 3

I'm going to turn off the TV, review all my photos from 2008 and 2009, turn off the computer and run all my memory/mental movies of the highlights. That'll take HOURS. Good times for me; wishing all this year's devotees more of the same, and sending healthy, trouble-free, and safe-landings vibes their way.

That was an impressive show. Definitely made me wish I had brought my car out, especially since there weren't any others there (besides the one Dave has in his place). That was the first GT350 I had seen in person and that car knocked me flat. I wasn't sure I'd like them but it is stunning in that gorgeous blue.

Here's a few of the many photos I took.

3141_zpscb550ef6.jpg

3163_zpse45e7d35.jpg

3160_zps8193718f.jpg

3156_zpsb7196fd1.jpg

3146_zps83afaa56.jpg

T13 was an absolute blast!

Great people, over $24,200 raised for local charities!!! Terrific times on the speed run and much more,

Photos and more to follow soon as the caravans arrive home and folks have a chance to rest up enough to post! We continued on with socializing well into the evenings. Smile.

My true thanks to each and every friend and participant who made the trip out to be a part! So many great memories.

Viva Terlingua!

David

Big Bunny! :drool::thumbsup::shift:

Drive safe so good to see you both! What fun.

David

Thanks great event as always

In Phoenix now still not sure what tine zone we are in

We have been told Arizona time

3rd Terlingua for my 500, prob the last, just a warning, be looking for the Easter Bunny next year, wasn't quite ready, but she's a show stopper!

Vorpal, our room was great, requesting it for next year, and yes, we will be rocking the love shack in alpine....

Doc Scott and Rebel

Archived