TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Another Sync TSB 13-09-22 (Sept 25, 2013)

Grabber

Yeah, I have had problems with my iPhone. I just gave it up and don't bother anymore. What worries me is Microsoft will finally just brick my car one day. I found that the voice activated features don't work worth crap either. The novelty has worn off for me, give me a map, some knobs and I'll call them back when I stop.

I've also experienced some of the symptoms listed. Interestingly, however, the Sync update site still tells me mine is up to date. I find this somewhat interesting since I've never updated it, and the date it's listed as having last been updated is nearly a year ago (before I took delivery). :headscratch:

"Apple device connected via USB intermittently

does not reconnect and resume playback after

ignition cycle, system goes to Line In instead."

This is the only real issue I've had with Sync, but it's been consistent with both my '11 and '13 Shelbys and my '13 Focus. It'd be nice if they could fix it.

I've also experienced some of the symptoms listed. Interestingly, however, the Sync update site still tells me mine is up to date. I find this somewhat interesting since I've never updated it, and the date it's listed as having last been updated is nearly a year ago (before I took delivery). :headscratch:

same here, I attempted to update via USB but it said I had the latest version from 12/12

This is the only real issue I've had with Sync, but it's been consistent with both my '11 and '13 Shelbys and my '13 Focus. It'd be nice if they could fix it.

Hmmm... my '13 Focus ST hasn't had that problem.

Jer

Which Apple device are you using?

• 4 weeks later...

Wouldn't just taking the car to the dealership with a copy of the TSB and make them figure it out? I know nothing about reprograming this system and don't really want to! I am assuming this is a warranty issue? Problem is that most techs at Ford don't know what they are doing! Denohew

Archived