TEAM SHELBY FORUM

anyone heard of Cars Plus out of Lenoir, NC?

ShelbyEra08

I am looking for a car, and I came across this posting: http://www.websitesfordealers.com/cg...ta_id%3D290907 the caricon1.png supposedly has 24xxx miles and they want $25700 which is a nice price.

Is anyone from the Lenoir NC area? If so, do you know anything about that dealericon1.png or actually have seen that car in person? Kinda curious what appearance issues are with the car. I see some issues with the stripes in the pictures, but I would change/replace the stripes anyway.

Matt -

First off, excellent color combination you are considering.

I ca't tell from the photos if there are dead bugs on the front of the car, or if the stripes are chipped and torn...plus he took picturs of the car while it was wet, which always makes cars (especially paint ) look better. You need to see this in person, and dry, before making a decision.....but the price is very good. I see the tires have been changed as well.

Z-man

yea it is hard to tell by the pics, it looks like the stripes on the front bumper is peeling/cracking, but if I got a Vista Blue I am going to remove the stripes anyway because I have a plan :)

I wish I can see it in person, not sure when I can make a 450 mile trip to see the car.

if any people that are from that area and know of the dealer, if you have time can you just check over the car and see if there is any body issues? If no one is available to do so its cool, I will probably call/email them this week to ask if they can provide me better pictures

There is a pic of the front of the car showing what appears to be the cracking/peeling stripes, but there also appear to be small pieces chipped off at the edges and missing from the vynil stripe itself. If this damamge is 'rock chip' damamge, Id be concerned about the paint itself, not just the stripes.

I'd ask for dome additional high-res, shots of the front of the car.....and ask them to make sure its dry this time.

Z-man

Archived