TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Wounded Warrior Project's High Five Tour @ HyperStangs!

HyperStangs

For anyone in the Team Shelby Mountain Region, the Wounded Warrior, High Five Tour Shelby Super Snake will be on our showroom, with several other very unique Shelby Mustangs and HyperStangs on the following dates:

October 24th, leaving Deming and headed toward Las Cruces, where it will be joined by the SVT ELITE club from El Paso and the Rio Grande Mustang Club from Albuquerque and head north, arriving in Albuquerque around 4pm. It will make several stops in and around the city and finally arrive at Rich Ford around 5pm. We're planning on having both clubs and lots of cars there to check out, including our SEMA car, Hellanor. The car will then depart on the 25th headed west for Flagstaff.
1272241_10151572566646898_684577934_o.jp

• 2 weeks later...

Bump, for anyone in or around our region this is an event not to be missed. We will be in Albuquerque the 24th and 25th of October and have the WWP Super Snake on the showroom with our new HyperStang model. A show and shine will be held that evening with food and beverages. Come see and support this amazing car and cause. Contact me directly if you have any questions.

Jeff

Here was our sneak peek.... the car will be in the FORD booth at SEMA this year and we'll be unveiling it on the 24th alongside the Wounded Warrior Super Snake.

1185337_559886514047909_1160015374_n.jpg

:thumbsup:

Will see it at SEMA.

Hopefully will get to meet you as well there.

I'll be there manning the booth all week, except for a few short trips out to SAI... well and maybe a drinking hole or two... and maybe dinner in a few choice restaurants... etc.

For anyone in the Team Shelby Mountain Region, the Wounded Warrior, High Five Tour Shelby Super Snake will be on our showroom, with several other very unique Shelby Mustangs and HyperStangs on the following dates:

October 24th, leaving Deming and headed toward Las Cruces, where it will be joined by the SVT ELITE club from El Paso and the Rio Grande Mustang Club from Albuquerque and head north, arriving in Albuquerque around 4pm. It will make several stops in and around the city and finally arrive at Rich Ford around 5pm. We're planning on having both clubs and lots of cars there to check out, including our SEMA car, Hellanor. The car will then depart on the 25th headed west for Flagstaff.

1272241_10151572566646898_684577934_o.jp

I'm part of the Southern Arizona Mustang Club in Tucson. Our club will be handing the car off to you in Deming. We also have a few planned events for it's arrival in Tucson. I've updated my original post in the Mountain Region section. Looking forward to a nice event. You can track the GT-500 daily:

• 2 weeks later...

We had the car last month at our Wild West Auto Fest here in Denver that out Mustang Club puts on, on it's way south. Hope you had a good time last night and it all worked out well. Here's a pic from last month.

IMG_20130914_122505_578_zps7fd0e1c5.jpg

Archived