TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby is gone for winter vacation

NMAv

My car was picked up this afternoon and is headed to Florida to visit Van and get some lower engine work done (L & M), new differential, clutch, methanol injection, upgraded fuel injectors, brake rotors/pads, injectors, fuel recirculation system (E-85 conversion), 2013 GT500 intercooler and intercooler pump and a few other doodads. Pickup was a month earlier than planned but it is starting to get chilly out and I can use the fall weather to do house projects ....

Might have to bum a ride from someone here in COS at some point just to gain my sanity.

Sounds like short-term pain for long-term gain. That said, I plan to drive mine (on nice days only) all year round. I'm in Monument, but frequently head into the Springs. Let me know if you're suffering withdrawal, and I'll see if we can synchronize schedules...

• 2 weeks later...

With the first freeze of the fall having occurred last night, I guess I wouldn't be driving much between now and spring anyway. Car made it to Florida safe last Friday. Let the transformation begin!!!!

Archived