TEAM SHELBY FORUM

50th Anniversary Pony Run to Vegas

HARALD KELLEY

The 50th Anniversary discussions are happening. http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/79822-mustang-50th-anniversary-las-vagas-motor-speedway/

That said, any plans for a Pony Cruise to Vegas for the 50th by the Nor Cal group? Hotel booked 16th through 19th.

I'm probably in on this but I was hoping that Shelby would host another bash. I'd rather go to Spring Mountain for the track days. But if they don't have it I'm in. I guess I should book my room now just in case.

Heard from a few folks that a Bash will not happen so as not to conflict with the 50th event. That said, no one from SAI or regional directors have denied or confirmed this. Hopefully someone will in the know will chime in.

• 5 months later...

I will be leaving from Sacramento with the Great American Pony Drive to Mustang/Norman Oklahoma and continuing with them back to Las Vegas for the 50th celebration. It should be a fun 3500 mile

round trip depending on the side trips and how much time we get on the track day in Norman. I will also be attending the private dinner, tour and get together at the new Shelby facility on 4-18-2014.

Hope to see some of you there.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived