TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New 2014 Owner in Virginia Beach

mtalbot05

Hello to everyone at Team Shelby,

I've been lurking around this website for a while and have finally decided it is time to introduce myself. My name is Mark and I recently ordered and received my 2014 Shelby GT500. I have previously owned an 2007 Shelby beforehand and loved everything about it. However I bought it used and when I got back from my deployment to Afghanistan in June, I chose to order one specifically to what I want. It came out to be a black on black, SVTPP, Track Package, Nav, and Shaker Pro. I look forward to posting and getting to know as many members as possible. (I have attached my previous 2007 Shelby and my new 2014.)

Thanks,

Mark

post-41893-0-33884400-1379803959_thumb.jpg

post-41893-0-59334400-1379803968_thumb.jpg

post-41893-0-33884400-1379803959_thumb.jpg

post-41893-0-59334400-1379803968_thumb.jpg

Welcome Mark, I happen to live in Va Beach as well. There are a couple of TS members in the area. Look forward to possibly hooking up at a local car show or something. Car is awesome. Great color combination. Fits the car perfectly. How long did you have to wait for it? I noticed Beach Ford had a red on in stock for a little while.

Welcome Mark, I happen to live in Va Beach as well. There are a couple of TS members in the area. Look forward to possibly hooking up at a local car show or something. Car is awesome. Great color combination. Fits the car perfectly. How long did you have to wait for it? I noticed Beach Ford had a red on in stock for a little while.

I went through Freedom Ford after Beach refused to make a deal with me. Freedom dropped the price by 2k off of sticker and I received great customer service from them and not so much from Beach. I was told by Freedom I would have my Shelby in 8-10 weeks and it arrived at week 9. Pretty happy with my transaction. I'm sure everyone's experience is different but I highly recommend Freedom.

I bought my Expedition from them. They do offer great service. I dealt with Bryan Mertz. Kind of surprised by your comment on Beach Ford. I bought a few trucks from them and they usually had the best price. They always have a big selection too. Bottom-line you got the car you wanted. Enjoy it!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived