TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby GT-H signed print

Larry T

That's a nice piece. However, the bottom block text states it's a 2007 car. Oops. Also, these prints are still available for $40

http://www.designfactoryart.com/art.php I think they are really well done renderings. I guess it depends on how much you are needing CS's autograph on your print when you bid on this. It will be interesting to watch.

I found those on sale for $ 20. several years ago. have a 66 and an 06 framed hanging up in the office. they are very nice. and yes for what reason he put 2007 on the print.

he signs them and numbers them for you. I requested 209 and 235 he was very nice to either sign them that way or he truly has them numbered. now to have one signed would be nice.

that seems to be a fair starting bid. seeing how the donation was $250 to the foundation. unless you were fortunate to catch him at an event where he was signing.. as I did sever times :)

I found those on sale for $ 20. several years ago. have a 66 and an 06 framed hanging up in the office. they are very nice. and yes for what reason he put 2007 on the print.

he signs them and numbers them for you. I requested 209 and 235 he was very nice to either sign them that way or he truly has them numbered. now to have one signed would be nice.

that seems to be a fair starting bid. seeing how the donation was $250 to the foundation. unless you were fortunate to catch him at an event where he was signing.. as I did sever times :)

Just to keep history correct as who knows how long this internet thing will be around, the suggested donation of $250 was for car parts. Paper items like this print would have been $150 unless the artist had Carroll autograph many copies then the donation would have been negotiated even lower with the Foundation.

Steve

Note:
The title block on the print reads 2007, intead of 2006. When I was preparing the artwork for printing, I asked all of the Shelby people I knew including the editors of some of the Mustang-related magazines, if the H would be sold as an 06 or 07. They all said 07, so that's what went into the title block. - Jim

Does anyone know if all prints had the 2007 on them? I have one as well ... not signed but a great piece for any Shelby GT-H owner.

thank you for clarifying I wasn't aware of that. I only had a car part signed for a donation. my other signed items I was able to stand in line and wait.

larry, jim posted on this topic. I believe the answer is that all of them say 2007. but I am sure he will answer that for you.

That's a nice piece. However, the bottom block text states it's a 2007 car. Oops. Also, these prints are still available for $40

http://www.designfactoryart.com/art.php I think they are really well done renderings. I guess it depends on how much you are needing CS's autograph on your print when you bid on this. It will be interesting to watch.

Good catch on the 2007. Big oops! Shame.

Archived