TEAM SHELBY FORUM

All of you are finished now

super hiss

It arrived, i have to install the blower, and then have a shop install the cams when i come home on leave in nov... my time of being a young pup in this game is at a end. now i dare any of you to screw with my sleeper gt500. Thanks a bunch to van at revan racing, thanks a bunch to mike at lm engines, thanks a bunch for everyone who help with questions on this forum b.c fordgt500.com is chaos and a bunch of immature brats.

If your having a shop here in az do your installs, please make sure u do some research on them. I have been to many performance shops around the Phoenix valley and only trust Shelby with my car. I've had enough problems around here with shops I just said screw it the car is going up to Vegas from now on. But if u have a shop u trust that's awesome.

And if u get some free time after your installs are done, you should take it to a cruise so we can check it out!

If your having a shop here in az do your installs, please make sure u do some research on them. I have been to many performance shops around the Phoenix valley and only trust Shelby with my car. I've had enough problems around here with shops I just said screw it the car is going up to Vegas from now on. But if u have a shop u trust that's awesome.

And if u get some free time after your installs are done, you should take it to a cruise so we can check it out!

yea so far its just been through emails i want to get eyes on with the shop. wont have time to drive to lv but ill let you know if anything we can meet there and both get a feeling. then u can see if u want a 3.6 or 2.8 sc

Michael at L&M built my motor.......he really knows his stuff.......too bad you couldn't bring the car to him and let him put it all together......

congrats and cant wait to hear your reactions when she is all together........and thank you for your service~ :salute:

i got the feeling from talking to him while in thailand. i wish he or van or shelby could help me with installs

Archived