TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2015 GT350 Spy Shots?

JeffJ

I can't wait for the cover to come off. I think this thing is going to be amazing. 400 lbs less weight, 40-50 more hp in the base GT? This thing is going to be monster impressive. Supercharged or twin turbo on the GT350 (or whatever) is going to be insane with that loss of weight, size, etc. Air vents behing the front wheels with venting at the front of the hood should work very well. Unlike some others, I can't wait! Bring it on!

Notice they didn't cover up the side or rear skirting this time and showing some shine. This thing looks much more complete and mean.

I can't wait for the cover to come off. I think this thing is going to be amazing. 400 lbs less weight, 40-50 more hp in the base GT? This thing is going to be monster impressive. Supercharged or twin turbo on the GT350 (or whatever) is going to be insane with that loss of weight, size, etc. Air vents behing the front wheels with venting at the front of the hood should work very well. Unlike some others, I can't wait! Bring it on!

Notice they didn't cover up the side or rear skirting this time and showing some shine. This thing looks much more complete and mean.

I agree. If looks good, I'll be trading in the DD truck for a DD GT350 :happy feet:

Saw the car when I was pulling out of the Henry Ford Museum last Friday. Talk about distracted driving! I did a triple take before I figured out what I was looking at. Pretty exciting when you realize how well they've kept this thing under wraps. Can't wait to see what things really look like at the unveiling!

The Outside Mirrors are mounted on the Door Shell instead of the Window Frame...........cool.

Not really digging that old school design. Also looks like it will leave the plastic triangle where the mirrors used to go - for what?

I agree just the 400lbs weight loss is impressive and a big leap forward for the better IMO.....

Archived