TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Input on 2014 SS options

Hey guys getting ready to lay down my deposit friday on my 14 Super Snake conversion. I'm not super car savvy so i was a little confused on the options. My existing vehicle is a 14 GT500 with the SVT pack but w/o track pack and i was wondering mostly about the suspension upgrades. Pretty much i want the watts link but i was wondering about the eibach option. Is this something you could get both of or is it a one or the other thing? Also having a hard time deciding between 1/4 window scoops vs block off plates. Any opinions on that will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.

welcome to Team Shelby. You should be able to do both, of course that question is best suited by calling one of the sales guys at 702-942-7325.

As far as the block off plates or scoops, its your car, but if it was mine I would do the block off plates. :)

Hey guys getting ready to lay down my deposit friday on my 14 Super Snake conversion. I'm not super car savvy so i was a little confused on the options. My existing vehicle is a 14 GT500 with the SVT pack but w/o track pack and i was wondering mostly about the suspension upgrades. Pretty much i want the watts link but i was wondering about the eibach option. Is this something you could get both of or is it a one or the other thing? Also having a hard time deciding between 1/4 window scoops vs block off plates. Any opinions on that will be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much for taking the time to read this.

Yes both of those options should be available to you. Have you tried the "Build One" feature on the SAI website? See link below.

http://www.shelbyamerican.com/2013gt500.asp

Steve

Watt's link AND Eibach setup highly recommended.

Jer

• 3 weeks later...

I think I am sold on the Watts link. I have heard rumor and conjecture that the suspension systems on the SS tend to be a bit creaky due to installation method (hanging vs ramps?)

I played with the "Build One" option. What is the big difference between the two Watts link options? Billet or tubular?

Archived