TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Team Shelby North East Run to Rock Hall, MD.

Rev Dennis

Last year, a bunch of us got together, meeting up in Northeast, MD., and ran down to Waterman's Crab House on the water in Rock Hall, MD. We did it that time with another group because I was not certain we could have a group of "critical mass". Turns out we did, so I am hoping we can do a Shelby and or Mustang only run again this fall. I am thinking Sat 9/21 or Sun 9/22 or whatever weekend date works for most of you. Any interest? Any dates work better than other? Basically it is a get together in Northeast, MD. (That alone is a 1.25 hour drive for me) at the Burger King parking lot. We hang out until all who say they are coming show up. Stragglers can call to let us know if they are running late. Then we run down to Rock Hall - about a 1 hour drive through MD back roads. We have lunch on the water at Waterman's, appropriately. It is a marina with a restaurant/bar on the water. A very good restaurant I would say. And the crabs, if you so indulge, or simply crab cake sandwiches or great. That lasts about 1.5 hours, then we head home.

Archived