TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Northern California Edition

07SGTC

How many of you out there own a 2007 Nor Cal Edition car?

202 Built for sale in Northern California ( Gauge Pod and Special Sill plates)

Please state your CSM#/ Exterior color/ Interior Color/ Transmission and if you have the Nor Cal Edition sill plates.

CSM 4939

Black/ Lt Grey Interior/ Manuel Trans with Nor Cal Sill Plates

Living in Chicago I've never seen one of these.

Any chance of posting a picture of the sill plate?

Is the dash plaque different for other 07 SGT's?

Here's a picture of what the 2007 Shelby GT-California sills look like. I took this before I installed them.

Of course, they replace the one's that came with the car which only say "SHELBY GT".

I may be wrong, but I believe that none of our Northern California cars were actually delivered with the "SHELBY GT California" sills plates installed. They had the 3 gauge pod and an updated Shelby window sticker that added the "California" only specs. According to Amy, then President of Shelby, these plates were delayed at the supplier and didn't arrive in time to be installed on the cars before the were shipped from Las Vegas.

But, if you send Shelby the proof that your car is a "California", they will send them to you for free. You only pay shipping/handling.

100_0779c1.jpg

How many of you out there own a 2007 Nor Cal Edition car?

202 Built for sale in Northern California ( Gauge Pod and Special Sill plates)

Please state your CSM#/ Exterior color/ Interior Color/ Transmission and if you have the Nor Cal Edition sill plates.

CSM 4939

Black/ Lt Grey Interior/ Manuel Trans with Nor Cal Sill Plates

Mine is CSM #4765

Performance White with Gray Interior and 5 Spd I do have the Nor Cal Edition plates installed.

I have the Nor Cal Edition Hero card and both Shelby Window Stickers: before and after the car was converted to the Nor Cal Edition.

I bought it new at the local dealer here in San Rafael (Marin County). Unfortunately, the dealer, Marin Ford, closed down a few years back.

I rented one of the SGT-Hertz coupes earlier in the year 2007, while on a business trip to LA. I then had a 2004 Mach1 but LOVED the Shelby.

So, I bought my Shelby soon after returning.

Here's a picture of what the 2007 Shelby GT-California sills look like. I took this before I installed them.

Of course, they replace the one's that came with the car which only say "SHELBY GT".

I may be wrong, but I believe that none of our Northern California cars were actually delivered with the "SHELBY GT California" sills plates installed. They had the 3 gauge pod and an updated Shelby window sticker that added the "California" only specs. According to Amy, then President of Shelby, these plates were delayed at the supplier and didn't arrive in time to be installed on the cars before the were shipped from Las Vegas.

But, if you send Shelby the proof that your car is a "California", they will send them to you for free. You only pay shipping/handling.

100_0779c1.jpg

Your recollection is spot on, plates were not ready when cars were delivered.

As of this morning, 07SGT tan floor mats still available from Shelby Parts for $39.99 plus shipping.

True!

And we do have the sill plates discussed here, as well.

Jer

It would be nice to know how many of the sill plates were ordered? I would think 202 ?

Also how many sill plates are still in stock to give out that have yet to be claimed?

Also what were the CSM #'s of the California Edition cars? Were they in sequence or random numbers?

Nice jaydub, I need to get a copy of that hero card for mine - making a display board for the race car (07SGT4755). Where can I get one ?

I got this right after I bought my car in Sept 2007. I believe I bought it from someone on this forum.

For now, maybe try eBay.

If you'd like, I could send you a copy either in a pdf or jpeg form.

By the way, don't get confused with the 2008 SGT-California. They were another special run, this time for Southern California. It only came in Grabber Orange. Its door sills had its Shelby number engraved. And EVERYONE was signed by Ole Shel.

They are very cool, too!!

2008SGT-CFront.jpg

2008SGT-CBack.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody know how the 200 SGT-California's broke down color wise?

When I bought mine at the local dealer in Marin County (San Francisco bay area), they had 3: my white one and 2 black ones. I believe that is all they received, since I was waiting for them to come in and stopped by often. Also, I drove by on the way to and from work.

2007 SGT CSM#5310 'California' Performance White, Gray Leather interior, 5 spd, Lower Grill, Shelby GT wheel centers, Gauge Pod, Sill plates installed.

pics (lower page):

http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/53092-white-sgt-thread/page-17?

3 tons

Archived