TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Found some 5W-50 at Wal-Mart

I was in Wal-Mart yesterday (Kennett Square, PA) and found 10 quarts of Castrol Syntec 5W-50 on clearance for $3.00 per quart, which is about 1/2 price. I bought all ten and I'm planning on checking some other nearby Wal-Mart stores.

Yo snakehead..thats 3 miles from my house.....do they have any left ?? I got 1300 miles on mine now since April 9th and plan to change it @1500 miles.............................soon....Chris

Yo snakehead..thats 3 miles from my house.....do they have any left ?? I got 1300 miles on mine now since April 9th and plan to change it @1500 miles.............................soon....Chris

Old School- Are you 3 miles from the Kennett Wal-Mart? If so, we should get together. I'm sure there are a number of GT500 owners are in the Southeastern PA region. We should set up some kind of local event. As to the supply of 5W-50 at the Kennett Wal-Mart -- I cleaned them out. They only had ten quarts.

- John

Old School- Are you 3 miles from the Kennett Wal-Mart? If so, we should get together. I'm sure there are a number of GT500 owners are in the Southeastern PA region. We should set up some kind of local event. As to the supply of 5W-50 at the Kennett Wal-Mart -- I cleaned them out. They only had ten quarts.

- John

Yep John...I'm that close...about a 1/2 mile from the Pocopson Home.... sounds good ..when i get back from the Crusin' OCMD show ( Driving the Big Block 70' Mach down Thurs till Sun.) we can try & meet next week after work !! PM me your number...thanks ...Chris

post-8156-1179278525_thumb.jpg

post-8156-1179278552_thumb.jpg

post-8156-1179278525_thumb.jpg

post-8156-1179278552_thumb.jpg

Archived