TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New Mexico Raptor Roundup.... VIDEO!

It was June 1, 2013 at NAPA Speedway. All the Ford SVT folks fly in, we set up a huge off-road track and drag strip and let people drive trucks.... or their own. Got you all warmed up for next year?

We have both, and I don't want to talk you into anything but turbos have come a LONG way... no lag, very dependable, steady boost and considerably less parasitic loss. We can do either of the blowers easy.

Anytime.... feel free to call. One thing, the twin turbo is still new... the blower is obviously tried and true. Glad you're enjoying the truck.... :happy feet:

• 4 months later...

We have lots... what color you looking for? New twin-turbo kits are in, Shelby American upgrades.... we have TWO limited edition metallic red as well. Feel free to drop me a line or call directly. I'm always available.

We have lots... what color you looking for? New twin-turbo kits are in, Shelby American upgrades.... we have TWO limited edition metallic red as well. Feel free to drop me a line or call directly. I'm always available.

Probably Tuxedo Black... not really a fan of the graphics package either. My buddy ordered their last available Raptor but its White. I'm waiting for roofers to fix 2 leaks and then will be out of town for a few days and if nothing else pops up then more then likely will try to find one right away. He said Ford in about 3 weeks won't take anymore orders if that's true I do not know. I've always ordered every vehicle and yea its the last minute but you hear the saying when it rains it pours well that's very true so you can't always do things when you want even if its planned ahead. I'd probably be looking for a fully loaded one and a power Sunroof is a deal killer as no sunroof then not interested.

What colors do you have now

Archived