TEAM SHELBY FORUM

1965 Coupe (K Code) added to the family

MY500SS

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see you're using Intercity this time. Bad taste in your mouth from the Reliable experience?

Good luck with the car. It looks great.

Thanks Al,

I went with Intercity because they agreed to load the spare set of tires and wheels into the trailer. Reliable would not. I give Reliable credit for taking care of the damage to the SS. Because of that, I would use them again.

I need to get a new shipper, the car I bought has been sitting in NC for over a month, and not picked up yet. Congrats to you, I have not heard of this Intercity group, think I need to switch.

This is the first time I've used them and I'm happy. Picked you the car when they said they would and delivered it when they said. Even called me a few times to keep me updated.

Nice 50th gift. I was looking for a 66 fastback for my 50th when I ran into the GT-H. It was CSM 06H0050. Rest is history. I still hope to get a 66 fastback some day. Here is a picture of a K Code at a local show recently. If I could find one of these or if this one was for sale, I would have considered buying and maybe even selling the H car if necessary. Original Paxton K code car. Enjoy the new ride!

289 K code.JPG

1966 K Code.JPG

Mustang Row.JPG

289 K code.JPG

1966 K Code.JPG

Mustang Row.JPG

Nice 50th gift. I was looking for a 66 fastback for my 50th when I ran into the GT-H. It was CSM 06H0050. Rest is history. I still hope to get a 66 fastback some day. Here is a picture of a K Code at a local show recently. If I could find one of these or if this one was for sale, I would have considered buying and maybe even selling the H car if necessary. Original Paxton K code car. Enjoy the new ride!

Sweet looking K Code and congrats on the fantastic 50th gift you received. I wouldn't sell that GT-H to get the 66. Hopefully you can work it out to have both someday. How cool would that garage be :worship:

Well, I know that if I were able to get another Mustang, I would be going the opposite direction from what you guys have and, or, are going to do. I have the old already. I would get a newer Shelby. My dream would be to get a 11' GT350. But realistically, a nice low mileage Shelby GT would be just fine. White with Grey stripes, or Blue with Silver stripes. Maybe, a low mileage GT500 and SS it! Waiting for my piece of the pie "life". If that ever happens, I am going to town with that piece!

Archived