TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Second Random Shelby Sighting

Orf

Saw my second random Shelby yesterday. Possibly a member here.

Saturday May 12 - 3:20 PM.

Coupe - Blue with White Stripes.

It turned left on to US 23 North, between Columbus, OH and Delaware, OH. Side note: It had some "traction issues" shifting from first to second. Good stuff.

It turned left on to US 23 North, between Columbus, OH and Delaware, OH. Side note: It had some "traction issues" shifting from first to second. Good stuff.

Ive lost count of my sightings on the road......2 this week in DC area and 1 hanging off the back of the truck..[stork]...I LOVE THIS $HIT!!!!!!! :happy feet:

Ive lost count of my sightings on the road......2 this week in DC area and 1 hanging off the back of the truck..[stork]...I LOVE THIS $HIT!!!!!!! :happy feet:

I had my FIRST sighting today.. and I live in the Dallas area.

I had just pulled into the Grocery Store Parking Lot and turned the corner to where there is a 3 way stop.

As I made the corner I look up and there is a White with Blue Strip GT500 Staring back at me at the stop. OMG :shift:

ITS MY CAR (the one i want), my colors and everything. Oh MAN !!! There was a LONG PAUSE OF SILENCE. My car

looked at me and I looked at her.. She was wondering why another family had adopted her before me. :banghead:

Then she Winked at me as she turned on her left turn signal and she sped away !!! :shift::shift:

I wanted to follow but I was on a time limit and had to get in the store and get out.

It was pretty cool to finally see one driving the streets, or in the parking lot for the first time.. instead of at the auto show or in

a dealer showroom floor..

Lots of FUN , can't wait till I get to have one...

Orf, I am in central Ohio (Blue/Wht Stripes) but it wasn't me. Unfortunately mine is sitting at the dealer now waiting for a new fuel pump and air filter. The dreaded check engine light appeared on me last week. But I was wondering if there was another GT500 same color combo as mine in the area. Nice to know. I have seen a Red/Wht and a Black/Wht, both coupes but that is it.

I saw a white/blue car last night. Oh wait....that's right...that was Coldy since we had a "meet and greet" near the Indy 500 track. :hysterical2:

More details on this later...including pics....I told him I'd wait until at least Monday before I posted since he would not be back home until then.

AD

I saw a white/blue car last night. Oh wait....that's right...that was Coldy since we had a "meet and greet" near the Indy 500 track. :hysterical2:

More details on this later...including pics....I told him I'd wait until at least Monday before I posted since he would not be back home until then.

AD

I'M BACK!

BUT I MUST APPROVE ANY & ALL PHOTOS BEFORE BEING POSTED or your SHEEP gets it! :hysterical2:

I had my FIRST sighting today.. and I live in the Dallas area.

I had just pulled into the Grocery Store Parking Lot and turned the corner to where there is a 3 way stop.

As I made the corner I look up and there is a White with Blue Strip GT500 Staring back at me at the stop. OMG :shift:

ITS MY CAR (the one i want), my colors and everything. Oh MAN !!! There was a LONG PAUSE OF SILENCE. My car

looked at me and I looked at her.. She was wondering why another family had adopted her before me. :banghead:

Then she Winked at me as she turned on her left turn signal and she sped away !!! :shift::shift:

I wanted to follow but I was on a time limit and had to get in the store and get out.

It was pretty cool to finally see one driving the streets, or in the parking lot for the first time.. instead of at the auto show or in

a dealer showroom floor..

Lots of FUN , can't wait till I get to have one...

what part of DFW? I'm in the East Dallas/North Garland area w/ a GO vert

I saw a white w/blue stripes at the "dyno days" event at Brenspeed, in Pierceton, Indiana on Sat 5/5.

Then yesterday (5/14) I had my first sighting in my hometown, Goshen, IN... Red w/White stripes. He was pulling into the post office as I went by.

Great looking cars!

- Tony

Total sightings here just outside of NE Philadelphia....... ZERO POINT NADA! lol So far I'm the only cool guy.

• 11 months later...

I had another random sighting today. In Ohio, again.

It was on OH-2, heading west from Sandusky, at 12:40 pm. I was headed east, so it was a quick glimpse. Red coupe with silver stripes.

Just checking to see if it was anyone on here.

Archived