TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 Cheery's Jubilee Monterey

HARALD KELLEY

• 3 weeks later...

Here are a couple of Boss 302s. 1970 Boss 302, and I believe 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones. 08jester's SS is the far car.

Aggie, when you left and after everyone was getting off from work, the place got packed with show goers. Last year I hear 800 cars this year 460 give or take. Sad there was no cruise through Alvarado. Ice cream social was root beer floats. :) I hope I get a decent hand in the poker run Saturday.

Boss 302s.JPG

GT-H.JPG

Boss 302s.JPG

GT-H.JPG

Thanks for sharing the pics -- looks like you guys are having a great time! (Fun seeing vintage and contemporary Boss 302s together). Bummed I wasn't able to make it today ... next year for sure.

Here are some pics from the Race N' Rods Nationals at Laguna Seca last weekend...

Here are a few pictures I took today at Cannery Row. I kinda keyed in on the people and a few rat rods that I thought were unique. The 1966 is a 60K mile K Code car with original 289 hipo and Paxton. Lots of old Chevy's and old rods which I have seen before at this event si I did not take a lot of pictures.

289 K code.JPG

1966 K Code.JPG

Cannary Row 2.JPG

Cannary Row 3.JPG

Cannary Row above 2.JPG

Cannary Row from above.JPG

289 K code.JPG

1966 K Code.JPG

Cannary Row 2.JPG

Cannary Row 3.JPG

Cannary Row above 2.JPG

Cannary Row from above.JPG

Thanks for sharing the pics -- looks like you guys are having a great time! (Fun seeing vintage and contemporary Boss 302s together). Bummed I wasn't able to make it today ... next year for sure.

Here are some pics from the Race N' Rods Nationals at Laguna Seca last weekend...

Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Here are a couple of Boss 302s. 1970 Boss 302, and I believe 2007 Saleen/Parnelli Jones. 08jester's SS is the far car.

Aggie, when you left and after everyone was getting off from work, the place got packed with show goers. Last year I hear 800 cars this year 460 give or take. Sad there was no cruise through Alvarado. Ice cream social was root beer floats. :) I hope I get a decent hand in the poker run Saturday.

I was wondering if more cars were going to show up. Not a very big turnout. We left early to go cruise 17 mile, hadn't been through there in awhile. Some people say it's because they got rid of the track event. Too bad because it was still a blast. I really enjoyed the poker run and we went out and cruised the cars all over in between events. We will definitely attend this event again next year......

BTW..... Thanks Harald for the tips and for the awesome pictures.....

Archived