TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 SMC Events schedule

sportscars

2014 is just around the corner and we all know that that means the 50th celebrations in Vegas and Charlotte in April but there will be a whole lot of other things going on as well. We are working hard on finalizing next years list of events and schedules but until its finished here is what we are looking at doing:

Texas One Lap

Pacific Coast Highway cruise - Most likely August time frame

Fall Foliage Fling (NE) - Most likely October

Route 66 - June

Tentative schedule is leave Chicago 6/8 and arrive in Tulsa 6/11 just in time for MidAmerica. Leave Tulsa late on 6/15, overnight in OKC and then leave for Santa Monica on 6/16. Plan is to arrive at the pier on 6/21.

Shelby Run America (for 2014 it will be CA to CO but about 1600 miles) - July

SVTOA Western Engineering drive - Sept/Oct

Ponies on the Plains - Sept

Please understand that time frames are all tentative right now and may change. We will update as soon as we know for sure

Also we are working on "Shelby Rerun Europe" for July 2015 where we will re-run the 2012 route and we are working on Shelby Run Europe 2016 with an all new route!

2014 is just around the corner and we all know that that means the 50th celebrations in Vegas and Charlotte in April but there will be a whole lot of other things going on as well. We are working hard on finalizing next years list of events and schedules but until its finished here is what we are looking at doing:

Texas One Lap

Pacific Coast Highway cruise - Most likely August time frame

Fall Foliage Fling (NE) - Most likely October

Route 66 - June

Shelby Run America (for 2014 it will be CA to CO but about 1600 miles) - July

SVTOA Western Engineering drive - Sept/Oct

Ponies on the Plains - Sept

Please understand that time frames are all tentative right now and may change. We will update as soon as we know for sure

Also we are working on "Shelby Rerun Europe" for July 2015 where we will re-run the 2012 route and we are working on Shelby Run Europe 2016 with an all new route!

That would make a nice birthday present. Hope to be able to make this one!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Update on 2014 Route 66 - Tentative schedule is leave Chicago 6/8 and arrive in Tulsa 6/11 just in time for MidAmerica. Leave Tulsa late on 6/15, overnight in OKC and then leave for Santa Monica on 6/16. Plan is to arrive at the pier on 6/21.

We will offer three options: Full trip, Chicago to Tulsa and Tulsa to Santa Monica.

Stay tuned for more details!

Still waiting to here about this - I really need a time frame and more info if I'm going to be able to make it work.

This is proving very difficult to arrange. Kudos to Peter Brock Jr. and Soloman Rosenthal for all the work they do on One Lap of America! :drop:

Canada Tour?

..That is a possibility and I have had discussions with several people about it. It is on my list of things I want to do. Not next year probably must maybe in 2015???

Archived