TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Anyone in Tampa area

RedruM

Bad place to live if you don't want your ride to get wet. Ever......

Not true. I get a lot of good rides in the AM all summer long. In the fall, winter, and early spring there are long stretches of perfect weather with no rain at all. Do the same thing with my HD bike. Used to ride in the rain, can't stand it anymore. Plan to show the Shelby starting this fall. It is factory clean and perfect inside and out. I plan to keep it that way.

Not an issue for me. My Shelby is either locked in the garage, being driven by me, or in my field of vision at all times.

Does Florida have a lot of auto theft? Its a crappy drive to Cuba!

We do in Texas because they take stolen cars to Mexico, and thats the end of them; they are gone forever.

But the getting stolen and stripped market isnt like it used to be, I suspect because tracking parts on vehicles is so much more advanced than it used to be.

Does Florida have a lot of auto theft? Its a crappy drive to Cuba!

We do in Texas because they take stolen cars to Mexico, and thats the end of them; they are gone forever.

But the getting stolen and stripped market isnt like it used to be, I suspect because tracking parts on vehicles is so much more advanced than it used to be.

Yes. According to this article, FL is the number 3 state behind CA and TX. http://www.thecarconnection.com/news/1022369_states-with-the-highest-and-lowest-auto-theft-rates

Not even close to CA though. Does not seem to have affected my insurance rates for the Shelby. All my vehicle rates are low.

Archived