TEAM SHELBY FORUM

how to get build date for SGT #5466

6f09

I did not find the guys who built mine originally but I did learn who did the work in the Mod Shop, thanks to Bud, and was actually able to talk with one of them at one of the Bash get togethers. I did write them a thank you letter and gave them a gift for the work they did. My car was completed at the Mod shop in late July 2008, with the car delivered to my home in early August 2008.

Jim

In the past this info was provided as a courtesy but like many things the requests got out of control so company policy changed. At some point down the road we hope to make this build info available to not just the SGT owners but to all owners of SAI built cars. Shelby American does understand how important this type of info is to Shelby owners/enthusiasts so please bear with us until then.

Steve

Thanks Steve,

Please just pass on to all the people you might meet that may have played a roll in transforming the Mustang into a SGT the style , performance & QUALITY of this machine is just great and so much fun to drive / show /talk about / autocross /road trip / did I mention DRIVE / etc.... I can't stop !

GOD Bless

Jim

Archived