TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Ordered your way,,$1500 over MSRP??

Ky GT500

Have you spent any time in the Mustang Recaros? I just did a 8 hour each way trip in my Roush last month and have to say that I had no back problems at all, only stopping twice for fuel each way. In my Shelby with the stock seats (granted '06 are not as good as the newer, but not much different) I have back pain after about 2 hours. On our trips to Texas in the Shelby, my wife would have to keep moving pillows around to not have pain with her bad back. In the Recaro's nothing at all. They are very comfortable on long trips. Everybody I've talked to with the Recaros have been very happy on long trips with the Recaros. Just make sure you really try them out before you decide that they are not right for you. They are nothing like the race Recaros of old. My Roush is my daily driver and I love the Recaros for daily use.

The Recaros in my new Focus ST are so good, they make my Shelby GT feel like a pickup truck bench seat! And I have gotten no fatigue in them at all. Highly recommended.

Jer

I just got word that allocations have been called in and buying it your way will no longer be an option.

Just thought I would share.

Not that this needs a confirmation, but my local dealer just e-mailed me saying the same thing.

Archived