TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2014 Fall Foliage Fling

sportscars

Who is up for a N.E. Fall Foliage Fling for 2014?

I'm thinking a 3 or 4 day, all-inclusive driving event. All hotels and most meals will be included. Probably cap it at around 20 cars or so. Looking at late September or sometime in October. Might be able to add a day at the Team O'Neil Rally school - http://team-oneil.com/1-day-rally-experience.html

I'll be working out the route and details over the next couple of months and will keep everyone update periodically on the progress.

If you are seriously interested in a longer trip let me know as well. Seems to be enough to see and drive to fill a week or more.

MustangInFall_2.jpg

A week long trip may be too costly not only money but vacation time.

Yep, that is what I was thinking also but I do want input from those who are interested in the trip.

If there is interest and if the logistics work we can have a week long trip where people can join or leave at the halfway point.

Yep, that is what I was thinking also but I do want input from those who are interested in the trip.

If there is interest and if the logistics work we can have a week long trip where people can join or leave at the halfway point.

Who is up for a N.E. Fall Foliage Fling for 2014?

I'm thinking a 3 or 4 day, all-inclusive driving event. All hotels and most meals will be included. Probably cap it at around 20 cars or so. Looking at late September or sometime in October. Might be able to add a day at the Team O'Neil Rally school - http://team-oneil.com/1-day-rally-experience.html

I'll be working out the route and details over the next couple of months and will keep everyone update periodically on the progress.

If you are seriously interested in a longer trip let me know as well. Seems to be enough to see and drive to fill a week or more.

MustangInFall_2.jpg

You may want to check out some of the roads that run along the Hudson in NY state.

Archived