TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Regional director

svttim

As you are all to painfully aware, no director has been found as of yet. I have agreed to step in only until someone in the area steps up. If you think you ma be interested or, have questions regarding what is entailed, plese feel free to call me. We can order your MV windshield banners any time you like. Our Tshirt program is in transition but I expect to be able to open that back up soon and MV could be included. Sorry its taking this long but, help is on the way. You don't need to be rich to be a director, you do need to be dedicated. Please consider applying

Tim

715-432-0081

OK, someone out there would be proud to take this role. There is work to it however, if you do it right its not overwhelming. We also need state directors. If you were given that role please contact me so we can make sure you receive the recognition, Thanks

OK, someone out there would be proud to take this role. There is work to it however, if you do it right its not overwhelming. We also need state directors. If you were given that role please contact me so we can make sure you receive the recognition, Thanks

Tim, I was given the role of Alabama Director when this first got off the ground back in 2011.

Thanks for your efforts.

Archived