TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Moving Sale???

jnf

Jim,

We started with the Summer Sale (still going on, BTW), and will absolutely be doing more in the coming days.

Thanks,

Jer

You need to do a flat 15% off everything sale. Start now, run down that inventory now so you can order for delivery at the new location...

And now I'll tell ya how to do your job.. :-)

Keep up the good work!

You need to do a flat 15% off everything sale. Start now, run down that inventory now so you can order for delivery at the new location...

And now I'll tell ya how to do your job.. :-)

Keep up the good work!

LOL...

Jer

Jim,

We started with the Summer Sale (still going on, BTW), and will absolutely be doing more in the coming days.

Thanks,

Jer

When might these "coming days" actually be coming? I'm just looking for a ballpark answer, as I have a few items I've been considering, but could wait a little longer to see if they make the moving sale list.

When might these "coming days" actually be coming? I'm just looking for a ballpark answer, as I have a few items I've been considering, but could wait a little longer to see if they make the moving sale list.

What items? C'mon, don't be shy...

Jer

What about a sale on any remaining Alcoa wheels in inventory?

Sorry Jer - I couldn't resist!

:-0

Ha... well, I've got a few scratched, scraped, and otherwise "UNPERFECT" examples in stock... maybe I'll do something with those...

Jer

Ha... well, I've got a few scratched, scraped, and otherwise "UNPERFECT" examples in stock... maybe I'll do something with those...

Jer

Patiently checking my PM box. I'm weighing all available options. A nice set of "slightly imperfect" Alcoas widened to 10.5" = a pretty sweet set of track wheels! Let's talk. ;)

LOL...

Jer

I wanted the Shelby Baer Extreme sale because the only 2 times you did them I was out of town both times and by the time I got back Sold out... arrgg

How about some carbon fiber parts for 2010-2014.

What parts, for which cars?

Jer

Jer, since your asking

14" Brembo brake upgrade, Tranny cooler scoop, Comp Intercooler tank, CF rad support, KR coil covers(blue), KR fuel door and lastly guage pod set.

A little bling but a lot of upgrades for my KR. Fingers are crossed. :drool:

Another vote for Wilwood Brakes!

"Moving Sales" are for making room in the warehouse. Wilwoods are generally a drop ship, not something I have big piles to move. But I appreciate the enthusiasm, and will see what I can do with Wilwood for some kind of cool promo ASAP.

Jer

How about some carbon fiber parts for 2010-2014.

Wish I had MORE in stock!

Jer

+1 for GT-H or CS8 NOS.

I'm actively searching for NOS parts and accessories for SGT, GT-H, CS6/8, Terlingua (...fear the bunny...), 40th, KR, SS, etc... that I can offer everyone. I'll try my best.

Jer

Archived