TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Monterey Classic Car Week

HARALD KELLEY

Appreciate the info, Harald ... assume you're going? (Know Mike started a thread about a week ago on Facebook asking who's going to the Monterey Motorsports Reunion). I went to the Pre-Reunion last Saturday -- here's a link to some of my pics -- and I'll also be there this Sunday :)

Hope to see you there!

Martin

Appreciate the info, Harald ... assume you're going? (Know Mike started a thread about a week ago on Facebook asking who's going to the Monterey Motorsports Reunion). I went to the Pre-Reunion last Saturday -- here's a link to some of my pics -- and I'll also be there this Sunday :)

Hope to see you there!

Martin

\

Thanks, posted some of Baha Cantina and Quail Lodge on the linked thread above. I have Duty Chief coverage so no more car stuff this weekend. Enjoy.

Will do...

Sorry to hear that you won't be able to make it, but glad you were at least able to catch car-related activities earlier this week (some beautiful cars crossing the auction block -- I managed to catch the Mecum cars last year at the Monterey Hyatt).

I also enjoyed your photos from the "Little Car Show" -- forget that they host this show in Pacific Grove -- as well as from the Quail Lodge / Baja Cantina (didn't make it this year, so it's nice to at least see some of the photos).

Archived