TEAM SHELBY FORUM

NEW MOD

1sgt

I got my car done buy SHELBY SS and I was hoping that was it WRONG :drop: I have the Recaro Seats and the seats are great but I need power so I add my first MOD POWER SEATS :happy feet: .

I don't know what I can tell you they pull the seats out at SHELBYS and come back the next day and put them in . I'm hope they get it done to day so I can get her shipped . Oh you didn't ask what it cost $ 2,400 .

Did you do both driver and passenger sides? I'm about to do this as well and plan on doing both sides. You can find the motor etc for the driver's side in a junkyard cheap enough, I can't find the passenger side one anywhere however, have to buy that new which will be expensive. Pictures would be great!!!

I just ordered the ford Racing Recaros then went through Gary Disney's company to have them recovered and both sides motorized. The passenger side will have a new motor and the driver's side will be a pull from a salvage yard. Cost way too much but I wanted something with the airbags and motorized seems to be a cool feature.

Archived