TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Took some pics today.

Some pics of the Shelby & the wife's (Holly) Procharged (wish I'd done a Kenne Bell) 2001 GT.

Grabber I used the Ice wax today as you suggested. It is the best I've ever used. I thought the Ice quick detailer was good. Wow, this stuff really does make it shine. Used it on the plastic, lenses, glass, everything.

post-7609-1179023783_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023797_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023813_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023825_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023835_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023937_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023783_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023797_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023813_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023825_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023835_thumb.jpg

post-7609-1179023937_thumb.jpg

Looks really nice. Both cars look great. Nice crib too.

Did you use it under the hood on your hoses. I have not tried that, but another member told me that it works great under the hood on all the plastic stuff.

Looks really nice. Both cars look great. Nice crib too.

Did you use it under the hood on your hoses. I have not tried that, but another member told me that it works great under the hood on all the plastic stuff.

Thanks. I will have to try it on the hoses too. I have to do more under the hood when I have time.

Looks like someone is living the American dream! Way to go.

Kinda wish I woulda gone with stripe delete on my black vert. Looks goood.

Grabber I used the Ice wax today as you suggested. It is the best I've ever used. I thought the Ice quick detailer was good. Wow, this stuff really does make it shine. Used it on the plastic, lenses, glass, everything.

It looks great!... what is the Ice wax and Ice quick detailer that grabber told you about, I've been using Meguiar's, but am always looking for something better!

thx

Thanks. I will have to try it on the hoses too. I have to do more under the hood when I have time.

I tried the Ice under the hood on all the plastic and hoses. Man it made everything look deep rich black. Not shiney black...just deep rich black. This stuff is a great all around product.

Some pics of the Shelby & the wife's (Holly) Procharged (wish I'd done a Kenne Bell) 2001 GT.

Wow great looking ride and house

The Ice Liquid Clay Bar works great too

where did you get the tail light black outs!?!?

I bought another pair of taillights & tinted them. I wanted to keep the originals original. I have a DuPont automotive refinish mixing system in my shop. I just made a black tinted base, and then clear coated it with the same clear that we use on cars. I can control the number of coats to get the desired amount of tint. They look darker in the pics because of the shadow. The lights show up just fine.

Maybe if anyone is interested in the tinted taillights, I could do a batch over the winter when most peoples cars are being stored. That way you could send them to me for a week or two. It is a lot more work than you might expect, I would have to figure out a price.

In automotive refinishing there is no such thing as a speck-free environment. I have a $100k downdraft bake booth & you still get specks in the finish. That is why you have to wet-sand & buff them out. I wet-sanded & buffed my taillights & they look great, but there is a speck or two in the grooves between the sections on the taillights that I am not willing to wet-sand & buff for fear of going through the clearcoat. You have to be looking for it to see it.

Archived