TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2013 Event Primer

VorpalBunny

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

glroy, on 30 Aug 2013 - 10:21 AM, said:snapback.png

Cool I think I have seen only pictures of the 40th. Have a fun drive.

Lisa and I will be in Las Cruses on the 1st to over night. We are planing on dinner at http://www.pecangrill.com/Menus.html . It is our second anniversary that day and the restaurant's pork chops look good.

Tip for the 40th "lost of pig spit will keep the pig you know off"

I'm sure Alex already let you know that we all will be at the Hilton about 1 mile from that restaurant on the 1st.

See ya then.

Dan

Dan

Reservation is booked Oct 1 at 7:45 pm for 8 persons. It is under my name Glen Roy. Lisa and I each need a seat you can fill the rest with whoever you can find, the more the merrier

Glen

Can anyone recommend a good place for a 3M clear bra in the Austin area? Particularly if they can do a non-stock front-end

since I have the deep draw hood and the GT350 lower front fascia.

Not Austin, but can get you one In San Antonio. They display at SEMA each year.

Let me know.

Confirmed: Car is now safely with Dave at The Stable

only thing missing is us getting to Alpine - one more week and counting!!!!!!!!

thank you, Dave, for taking delivery

see you all soon

Pat

:happy feet: :happy feet: :happy feet: B) :drool:

Safe travels all!

I will be in Alpine, TX by 2:00 PM Wednesday waiting for you all! Just start looking for the gathering in front of The Holland Hotel and in the new bar streetside! About 4:00 PM.

Thursday registration at Maverick Ranch, Lajitas will include goodies, cold drinks, auction items, checking in, firends, cars, fun!!!

See you'll soon!!!

This will be awesome! :drool::shift::yahoo: Can't wait to hear the ponies running as they come to town!

David

So the only place that would rent and reserve a convert in Midland is Avis, so I booked that about a month ago. All their verts used to be Mustangs. So I call down there and they just replaced their Mustangs with Camaros!!! :stop: . So now my conundrum......... They said that they had a few Mustang Coupes, so they are going to try and save me one of those. So here's my question of which I already know the answer, would I get more heck for driving a hideous GM product or just search the lot and drive a Focus if I have to? Just shoot me know!! I will search the lot to find a Mustang no matter the agency if possible, or search for the best Ford I can find. I hate small airports. I had the same problem in El Paso also, but got lucky the last couple years.

Personally, I have nothing against the Camero (in fact last week during Friday's deluge at the American Le Mans series GM was kind enough to let me in their Camero/Corvette Tent for a couple of hours to avoid the thunder and lightning [plus give me three free corvette Racing t-shirts]). So I say get the Camero (it's still a muscle car), if there is no 'Stang coupe and your choice is a Focus or Fiesta. You'll get no flak from me or my wife (but perhaps others won't be so kind).

So the only place that would rent and reserve a convert in Midland is Avis, so I booked that about a month ago. All their verts used to be Mustangs. So I call down there and they just replaced their Mustangs with Camaros!!! :stop: . So now my conundrum......... They said that they had a few Mustang Coupes, so they are going to try and save me one of those. So here's my question of which I already know the answer, would I get more heck for driving a hideous GM product or just search the lot and drive a Focus if I have to? Just shoot me know!! I will search the lot to find a Mustang no matter the agency if possible, or search for the best Ford I can find. I hate small airports. I had the same problem in El Paso also, but got lucky the last couple years.

dont rent the White Fusion~ :stop:

Archived