TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Terlingua 2013 Event Primer

VorpalBunny

Maybe this year Michael can serenade us with a special recording of "Speedometer needle and the damage done". Lol

Polaris is getting fluids changed, RV is in good hands getting MANY things looked at with JT, and scooters have been making daily drives around the 'hood.

consider it done~ :rockon::hysterical:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The caravans will be starting for Terlingua in 24 days or less :yahoo: !

As they say, if you plan it they will come - so come on down to Terlingua 13!!! This will be a blast! :woot: Planning is done, schedules sent, goodie bags at the ready, speed run a go and so much more. B)

Remember - Fear the Bunny! :drool::hysterical2:

David

1300 miles each way for Marji and I............and worth every mile. :happy feet:

I am sure after all the driving you two have done lately, this trip should be just a hop, skip and a jump away! Good seeing you in Santa Monica today. Have a wonderful trip to Terlingua!

I am sure after all the driving you two have done lately, this trip should be just a hop, skip and a jump away! Good seeing you in Santa Monica today. Have a wonderful trip to Terlingua!

:hysterical2: thanks Dennis.

2013........................the 7000 mile Summer. :rockon:

Only 373 miles for me to The Holland in Alpine.

Pretty sure my wife will not be attending this year due to childcare issues. May bring my daughter and/or my son with me or I might just fly solo this year.

:cry: Understandable but we'll miss L very much.

165 miles to Alpine from the Midland airport for us! Yea, we're wimping out again. I just have no extra vacation time to do the races and Terlingua, so we'll be rental car-ing it again this year. But we will be there!

Jeff,

You both are my heros showing up no matter what!!! Not only showing up I should say, leading the way and having fun! :salute:

See you soon - we are getting closer!

David

165 miles to Alpine from the Midland airport for us! Yea, we're wimping out again. I just have no extra vacation time to do the races and Terlingua, so we'll be rental car-ing it again this year. But we will be there!

Ahhhh....what will it be this year, a Mazda, a Toyota, a a a a a a Ford maybe? I am n a rented Ford Fusion 2013 and this thing is pretty darn cool :-)

Just feel the love! :hysterical2: Let's see, first year on the way home in the Shelby once we hit Colorado (ticket), second year in the Nissan rental after night at La Kiva (ticket), third year in my truck and trailer on the windy canyon coming into Fort Davis (ticket), fouth year in the rental Mustang Convert going into El Paso (warning for doing 84 in an 80?), and finally last year, pulled over in the rental Mustang Convert going into Marfa (warning only!).

These are the only times I've been pulled over in the last 6 years! Why is that????? I'm really ready for this streak to end!!! :runaway::banghead: maybe a little :peelout:

Jeff,

Love you guys!!! :wub2:

Just speechless about that streak and yep its time for a new streak of less enforcement type luck! :drop: They must sense that Terlingua Need for Speed energy :hysterical2: sorry could not resist.

See you soon,

David

Fresh Oil fresh wax and all clean ready to go to the Party!!

IMG_0382 (Medium).JPGIMG_0383 (Medium).JPGIMG_0385 (Medium).JPG

It will not look like this when we get to Texas.

I will cover it and let it sit till we leave (Ship sales in 11 days). Not takeing any chances on a crash before we leave.

I do have to buy a bigger door.

IMG_0396 (Medium).JPG

Let's Switch sides

IMG_0391 (Medium).JPGIMG_0394 (Medium).JPG

Fresh Oil fresh wax and all clean ready to go to the Party!!

attachicon.gifIMG_0382 (Medium).JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0383 (Medium).JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0385 (Medium).JPG

It will not look like this when we get to Texas.

I will cover it and let it sit till we leave (Ship sales in 11 days). Not takeing any chances on a crash before we leave.

I do have to buy a bigger door.

attachicon.gifIMG_0396 (Medium).JPG

Let's Switch sides

attachicon.gifIMG_0391 (Medium).JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0394 (Medium).JPG

...............and now for the wait. Safe travels to both you and Lisa. :shift:

Cool I think I have seen only pictures of the 40th. Have a fun drive.

Lisa and I will be in Las Cruses on the 1st to over night. We are planing on dinner at http://www.pecangrill.com/Menus.html . It is our second anniversary that day and the restaurant's pork chops look good.

Tip for the 40th "lost of pig spit will keep the pig you know off"

I'm sure Alex already let you know that we all will be at the Hilton about 1 mile from that restaurant on the 1st.

See ya then.

Dan

I'm sure Alex already let you know that we all will be at the Hilton about 1 mile from that restaurant on the 1st.

See ya then.

Dan

Hey Dan I will book a reservation for 7:45 on Tuesday for 8, that will cover us if Dan and Margi show.

Glen

Archived