TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Shelby American Collection Museum's 17th Anniversary Fund Raising Party

Norton

What stinks about that show this year is that they put it on the same day as the Wild West Auto Fest that our club puts on down at Clement Park as part of the Summer Set Festival. So no way that I can make it this year to the Shelby Collection event. I have my tickets for the Shelby however, so Tony, if you can bring that to my house that evening when I win, that would be great!

No need for anyone else to buy their raffle tickets, I just purchased the winning ticket ....

Actually folks buy them now while they are still available. Much better odds than the lottery!

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like the car will be given away with really decent odds compared to just about any other raffle out there. They only need to sell 13 more tickets as of this morning to hit the minimum 2500 ticket sales. I'm sure they will sell that many in the next week and will sell some at the show on the 14th. Should end up with better than 1 in 3000 odds it looks like. I'm looking forward to getting my new 2014 GT500 next weekend! :)

Jeff, I agree with you that the odds are very good, but you are mistaken in the outcome - I will be driving home that new 2014 .... you already have too many cars!

Oh yeah, I'm planning on winning the Super Snake give away as well. .....

Good luck!!!

Archived