TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Racing to offer GT500KR wheels for sale

But just because I buy my little girl a Barbie doesn't mean I should have input on what goes to clearance on the Toys-R-Us rack. I can't explain it any simpler than that.

BAM!

And there ya have it, in a nutshell.

But he didn't buy his Barbie from Mattel, he bought it from Wal-Mart and he STILL thinks he should have been in on the process or say-so.

Phill

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......the Vice President of Shelby has no problem sharing MY private info with the public, so why not share info about an inanimate object?

He didn't share YOUR "private info", he shared HIS.

The only one that gave up your affiliation with some bike Mfgr, was YOU.

Geez guy, get a grip.

Phill

For further in depth understanding, I recommend-

http://www.amazon.com/Trollhunter-English-Subtitled-Otto-Jespersen/dp/B004ZISVRW/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1388882945&sr=1-2&keywords=Hans+Hansen

*WARNING*

Some reading AND comprehension required.

If they're willing to share the answer in a private phone conversation, why not share it to the general public?

Obviously the Vice President of Shelby has no problem sharing MY private info with the public, so why not share info about an inanimate object?

:doh::cry:

Get this through your head...IT ISN'T *THEIR* PRODUCT. It's FORD'S PRODUCT. Remember, you bought a PRE-TITLE car, not a POST title.

You seem to think you are entitled to inside information simply because you bought a G-Damn KR. Hell, even SA SHARE HOLDERS aren't entitled to that information and they own part of the BUSINESS, not just a car.

I'm stunned and shocked at your audacity and arrogance.

Phill

:salute::hysterical2:

Back on topic.

Any KR wheels still for sale? Might retro fit them for my 04. :yup:

How about my phone number, Phill? Or my address? My e-mail? My registry info? How about sharing my credit card info, Phill? SAI has all of it.

Please, why don't you tell us exactly which info is acceptable to share.

The Vice President of Shelby sharing customer info in a public forum is an egregious error and a liability for the company. Period.

Back on topic.

Any KR wheels still for sale? Might retro fit them for my 04. :yup:

The wheels are still available:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GT500KR-18-ALCOA-OEM-SHELBY-MUSTANG-WHEELS-FORD-RACING-SVT-2007-2014-V8-V6-GT-/161128421555?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Wheels&hash=item25840098b3&vxp=mtr

How about my phone number, Phill? Or my address? My e-mail? My registry info? How about sharing my credit card info, Phill? SAI has all of it.

The Vice President of Shelby sharing customer info in a public forum is an egregious error and a liability for the company. Period.

Is that the problem? :hysterical:

Always pay cash?

Again, back on topic, Got any :airquote: KR :airquote: rims for sale?

Did he share your phone number? NO! How about your address? NO! e-mail address? NO! Registry information? NO!

Credit Card info? NO, again~

(IMO, *any* public information is fair game including name, address & phone # IF it is on a public site such as 411.com or whitepages.com)

He shared NOTHING about *you*. Please quote him sharing YOUR personal information, as per your allegation. He shared HIS affiliation with the BMX Co., NOT YOURS.

The only way I knew YOU were associated with the company is when YOU threw yourself on the floor and started kicking your feet in a infantile like tantrum over his posting the information Re: HIMSELF.

But g'head, quote where *you* say he posted YOUR personal information (in this thread). If he did, I will publicly apologize to you.

Phill

The majority participating in this thread do not own a GT500KR, and comments from them are completely irrelevant IMO (yourself included).

OK, I got it. You're admitting that the participation here is irrelevant and trying to convince people who got no horse in this race that you've been wronged? I sure you have a big bowl of soup to cry in. Just what are you trying to achieve? I don't think you've ever stated what you expect as an outcome, except to come here and stir stuff up.

I don't suffer fools well, and you're right at the top of the list. Like I said, I hope we meet some time so that I can tell you that I wish we'd never met :(

There have been lots of curmudgeons here, and thankfully, they usually die out. The only thing that keeps you alive is that people come along the trail and kick the rattlesnake. When people figure out that all you are trying to do is stir up the pot, it will end and die.

So long and thanks for all the fish

... sure you have a big bowl of soup to cry in. Just what are you trying to achieve?..

SOUP? I'll be making some tomorrow. :)

Servings:

8-12

Units: US | Metric

Ingredients:

2 (16 ounce) bags split peas

2 medium carrots (diced)

1 large onion (diced)

1 teaspoon garlic powder (granulated)

2 medium potatoes (diced)

1 meaty ham bone or 2 smoked pork shanks

4 bay leaves

1 habanero pepper (minced)

salt & pepper

crusty bread (optional)

Directions:

Place all ingredients into a large stew pot.

Cover ingredients with water about 2 inches above the top of the ingredients.

Bring to a boil.

Reduce heat and simmer for about 3 hours, or until peas are pureed and slightly thickened.

Serve with a crusty bread if desired.

Any thread this long deserves some good recipes. :)

chili recipe:

Cut pork about 5 lbs of fatty pork chops into 1.5" cubes, fry to get them brown all around. The pork will make a lot of juice so pour it off in a separate pan to keep the pork juice.

Prepare the following:

6-8 cans of chili peppers. You decide how hot you want it to be by splitting between green chilis and jalapenos. I use 4-5 cans of green chilis and 2-3 cans of jalapenos. It all depends on the mix as they are NOT PREDICABLE!

2 cans of whole tomatoes, but you cut them up a little bit.

1 large yellow onion (optional)

garlic. a lot. I get a jar of pre-crushed stuff and usually use about 1/2 of it.

After the pork is done put it in a big bowl and return the rendered fat liquids back and make a gravy from it. A little bit of flour to make a little thicker is OK. Don't over do it. Make a good sauce. It will need about 1 qt of liquid. I use 1 can of budweiser and the rest water. The alcohol helps to break down the pork and make it tender.

Put the chile/tomato/onion mix in to the pork and bring it to a boil on hot. After it boils bring it back to medium to low depending on what you want:

1. if you're looking for soup, it's almost done.

2. if you want a sauce boil it down to the thickness you want

3. if you want a burrito filling take it down more

Enjoy

This recipe won the colorado chili cookoff for years before they decided they didn't want them back any more so someone else could have a chance.

P.S. We love split pea soup. We use our ham carcasses to make it. And like all soups (my chili included) it's best on the second round. I know one chef who makes it, chills it, and then warms it up again (his is bean soup).

Speaking of crusty bread, one of my favorite places serves soup in a "bread bowl". Mmmmm.

And I love French Onion Soup with toasted black rye bread and muenster cheese.

Love me some chili, but you gotta use fresh garlic and fresh jalapeños.

I'd buy the rims for a project car, but I don't think we need them now.

You know, I remember sitting in the hospital with my brother watching Knight Rider 2008 pilot and damn that show was cheesy. But the KR I definitely would have loved to get. Local dealers just wanted crazy money for them. 2011-2012 was definitely the sweet spot for a KR purchase.

Black on black please!

chili recipe:

Cut pork about 5 lbs...

Enjoy

This recipe won the colorado chili cookoff for years before they decided they didn't want them back any more so someone else could have a chance.

Awesome; thanks for sharing. I'll try that one in a couple of days. I'm sure my wife will make some of her killer cornbread to have with it. :)

Awesome; thanks for sharing. I'll try that one in a couple of days. I'm sure my wife will make some of her killer cornbread to have with it. :)

Great cornbread or corn muffins are a REAL weakness of mine. Hard to get the good stuff.

Jer

I'm glad I ran across your posted chili recipe :hysterical:

I was already planning on a chili dog dinner for tonight for the occasion of -40 degree wind chill weather. Now I have something new to try :victory: I don't plan to go out to the grocery store for a while so lets see if some pulled pork will work as a good substitute. Thanks!

I'm glad I ran across your posted chili recipe :hysterical:

I was already planning on a chili dog dinner for tonight for the occasion of -40 degree wind chill weather. Now I have something new to try :victory: I don't plan to go out to the grocery store for a while so lets see if some pulled pork will work as a good substitute. Thanks!

I was reminded that we have some frozen pork left over from a previous batch I cooked up for some friends while staying at his house during the flood. It's cold and still snowing so it sounds like a good day to finish the batch.

Love me some chili, but you gotta use fresh garlic and fresh jalapeños.

Garlic is my cooking version of drywall. I used to think I was saving a lot of time and money by doing my own drywall. Similarly for garlic. In the end it was just cheaper and easier to pay someone to do it :)

• 8 months later...

Archived