TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Ford Racing to offer GT500KR wheels for sale

• Replies 633
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It does look like a number of parts have been found, so they are making them available to whomever while supplies last? KR owners should call their Ford Racing Parts dealer and see if they can try to get ahold of some of the extra parts. Seeing as it says available for 2005-2014 Mustang Owners, they are available to anybody. Few more parts than just wheels available. Looks like the brake cooling kits are already sold out.

http://www.fordracingparts.com/Announcements/KRparts.asp

You called and were told their supply has been depleted? Already?

I'd like to know as well.

I contacted my favorite FRPP dealer and found out that the wheels and brake kits are gone. There are some shifter kits as well as some suspension kits left.

My understanding is that there were 400 KR wheels made available that were quickly gobbled up.

It is very likely one of us will see these wheels on non KR cars. FR should have just offered them to SAI and let them sell them. I too got online to purchase a set last night and was not able. I never did see the price.

$958 for a set of four? With a "Buy It Now"?

That's just crazy. I wonder what they bought them for?

Like the ad says, original price was $495 per wheel (which is what I paid for mine).

I'm surprised they're not all gone already.

Phill

It is very likely one of us will see these wheels on non KR cars.

I've had a set on my "non KR car" for years. I know lots of others who have too.

What's the problem?

Phill

$958 for a set of four? With a "Buy It Now"?

That's just crazy. I wonder what they bought them for?

Like the ad says, original price was $495 per wheel (which is what I paid for mine).

I'm surprised they're not all gone already.

Phill

$958 buy it now minus 15% ebay/Paypal fees, minus another $100 in shipping, equals a net to the seller of just about $700

If I had to take a guess I'd say they must have paid around $100 or less per wheel from FRPP.

Makes you wonder why FRPP even put them on their website.

Steve

$958 buy it now minus 15% ebay/Paypal fees, minus another $100 in shipping, equals a net to the seller of just about $700

If I had to take a guess I'd say they must have paid around $100 or less per wheel from FRPP.

Makes you wonder why FRPP even put them on their website.

Steve

We're on the same page.

I'm thinking they were DIRT LOW, especially as fast as they sold.

Wow....

Phill

Archived