TEAM SHELBY FORUM

KR splitter on Ebay

FYI- I came across what looks to be a KR splitter. The description from the seller is incorrect. He is saying it goes to a Super Snake.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281140579645?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1438.l2649

This is listed as a "2007-2009 Super Snake" splitter which it definitely is NOT.

You may notice the carbon fiber "dip line" (for lack of a better term) and the contour is all wrong as it's styled more as a KR splitter than a SS.

My guess would be the guy in Minnesota who was selling carbon hoods and splitters on eBay last year. Can't remember the name or the town, but I want to say it was a smaller town south of the Cities.

If it's that hard to tell it's fake, then I wouldn't care. I just want an extra in case I break mine.

That does not look like a KR splitter to me. I've had my off the car to get it on a trailer and it is not cut out like this one. wider at the edges and thinner in the middle. Mine is the same width all the way across. It may be an imitation but I don't believe it is original.

SVT

I've long ago removed my KR splitter and stored it in my garage loft. I replaced it with an $85 GT-500 plastic splitter from Ford.

One day I'd like to pick up a cheap SS splitter and put it on the car.

Archived