TEAM SHELBY FORUM

How long does it take to get your member pack?

estedman

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I renewed my membership on 7/10/13 and have not received anything acknowledging that I renewed. I thought we were supposed to get the kit even on renews.

One of life's many mysteries...

• 1 month later...

They ran out of some of the T-shirt sizes. They are now back in stock, and shipping resumes.

Jer

I joined on August 5th and have not received anything. It will Be 8 weeks in a couple days. I was at Shelby American in Las Vegas last week and asked them if they knew when it would arrive and they did not know. I'll try and make contact with someone this week and will let everyone know my results.

I did not renew this year because my membership was always due mid september. Figured I might as well just wait for the 2014 kits to start going out. Because by the time I get my membership kit the new ones are already out.

I was also up at Shelby last week and was going to just renew while I was there but was told I can't renew in person. I don't see what the difference is from paying by phone or in person as long as your getting the money for it. The store also doesn't seem to have barely any of the apparel or stuff online. Was looking for a social director decal but was again told I have to order it online. Would have liked to have got it while I was there. I sure hope the new place has a good store with a great inventory on hand.

I promise, CONSIDERABLE CHANGES ARE AFOOT.

These issues are serious to me. And I've worked very hard to implement new systems coming online soon.

Thanks,

Jer

Jer if you can fix this, Congress should hire you to get the government going again.

You realize you are trying to answer one of life's many mysteries. Many have tried to answer this question, all have failed...

monk_zpseb2d8b3c.jpg

Joined in the beginning of September, got my member pack yesterday. I've had three orders from SPP, and all arrived quickly. Whatever Jer is doing, it seems to be working well!

Archived