TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Boss Shelby Mustang Bash 2013!

robertlane

BOSS • SHELBY • MUSTANG BASH 2013!

If you're itching for some road racing action in your Boss, Shelby or Mustang, join us at one of the most beautiful tracks in the country on the shores or gorgeous Lake Michigan - Gingerman Raceway this coming 24-25 August!

gingermantrack.jpg
Map of the 2.14 mile Gingerman, Michigan course.

The Venue

Gingerman Raceway is a 2.14 mile raceway, which is utilized by major auto makers. View the map of the track here. Please click here for FAQ - camping, camp fires, pets, etc.

The Date

24-25 August 2013.

Run Groups

Whether your're a beginner or experienced, this event will cater to your driving needs and style. The run groups consist of the following:

GROUP A - Beginner

GROUP B - Intermediate
GROUP C - Advanced
GROUP X - Coach

Details and Registration

Saturday - August 24, 2013 only. Learn more here.

Sunday - August 25, 2013 only. Learn more here.

Saturday - August 24, 2013 AND Sunday - August 25, 2013. Learn more here.

Discount Code

Club members of SVTOA, the Boss302Forum and Team Shelby can use discount code HOD25, which will take $25.00 off of the track registration portion of the event.

Show & Shine Car Show

If you prefer not to take you Mustang on the track, you can kick back, relax and show of your car for just $5.00, which will be donated to the Ford-JDRF Global Action Team. Click here to RSVP a show space.

Are Spectators Welcomed?

Certainly. The gate fee at Gingerman is $10.00, of which $5.00 will be donated to the JDRF.

southhavenbeach.jpg

South Haven, Michigan.

Yachting Magazine ranks South Haven in the top 10 Yachting towns in the world! Click here to learn more about South Haven.

Lodging

Click here for a list of common places to stay or click here to list all places (Bed & Breakfasts, Cottages, Resorts, etc.).

It's too bad that you can't bring both. Hopefully my car will be finished by then. This is exactly what I bought the car for. Hook my car hauler up to my motorcoach and off we go to find a track. I just hope that the car will be finished by then. Although it may be a little too long a great drive. I'll have to check that out. I would like to stick to the West Coast. Being that I live in Arizona.

Speaking of which. Please tell me that there is a way to get onto the Laguna Seca race track. That has to be one of the most beautiful tracks in the world. That is definitely on my bucket list.

It's too bad that you can't bring both. Hopefully my car will be finished by then. This is exactly what I bought the car for. Hook my car hauler up to my motorcoach and off we go to find a track. I just hope that the car will be finished by then. Although it may be a little too long a great drive. I'll have to check that out. I would like to stick to the West Coast. Being that I live in Arizona.

Speaking of which. Please tell me that there is a way to get onto the Laguna Seca race track. That has to be one of the most beautiful tracks in the world. That is definitely on my bucket list.

Musclecars1,

Check this thread out: http://www.teamshelby.com/forums/index.php/topic/81544-laguna-seca-with-hooked-on-driving-august-25th/

Show & Shine Car Show

If you prefer not to take you Mustang on the track, you can kick back, relax and show of your car for just $5.00, which will be donated to the Ford-JDRF Global Action Team. Click here to RSVP a show space.

Maybe I am missing it. I plan on coming up there for the Woodward Cuise and would like to stay over for the Show & Shine. Where do I RSVP? thanks

Show & Shine Car Show

Maybe I am missing it. I plan on coming up there for the Woodward Cuise and would like to stay over for the Show & Shine. Where do I RSVP? thanks

I am having the same problem, rsvp for the show and shine

I will get this fixed. We have space, so you don't have to worry! :)

Hi Robertlane

I was thinking about a couple things that would be fun for all. How about a group picture after racing - show and Shine, which would have Lake Michigan or South Haven Harbor as a back drop. Maybe a fun small cruise though town etc... then a picture. Also, not sure what you have planned for the bash part, but a restaurant with live entertainment would be fun to end on Saturday night. Thoughts?

Looks like a good event to bring out a bunch of our ringer track cars :-)

Something about passing blown V8s with a little stock powertrain V6 just makes one smile. Of course much easier at Waterford LOL.

Then a couple Roush Trak Pak cars and the shop One Lap of America car should make for a good time.

post-22096-0-31528300-1374625948_thumb.jpg

post-22096-0-85671500-1374625967_thumb.jpg

post-22096-0-22385400-1374626010_thumb.jpg

post-22096-0-31528300-1374625948_thumb.jpg

post-22096-0-85671500-1374625967_thumb.jpg

post-22096-0-22385400-1374626010_thumb.jpg

I am thinking about doing this but I will be in Dearborn two weeks earlier for the teamshelby event so I would have to bring the Shelby back home to Minnesota and haul the Boss there a week later......Sounds fun but also sounds like a lot of work and time.

Wish these events were a couple months apart then it would work better for people that want to do both events. Having them so close together makes a guy choose between the two events.

Here is the error message that I get.....

RSVP for event

The event poster has requested that attendees RSVP for this eventNo one has RSVP'd for this eventYou do not have permission to RSVPEvent Date: 24 Aug 2013 through 25 Aug 2013 (Ranged Event)

• 2 weeks later...

You should come up and see everyone! I've been wanting to check your car out for years now, just have never had the chance to meet up. I've been to a couple hooked on driving events and they've always been cool with passengers.

Archived