TEAM SHELBY FORUM

Stripes.

I just bought my 2013 gt500 and its grabber blue but has no stripes. I would like to add either the black or white stripes on my car but was just wondering if someone made a graphics kit for the car that looks like the ones that come from the factory. Thanks for the help!!!

I just bought my 2013 gt500 and its grabber blue but has no stripes. I would like to add either the black or white stripes on my car but was just wondering if someone made a graphics kit for the car that looks like the ones that come from the factory. Thanks for the help!!!

Why not just use the factory stripes from Ford?

Steve

Blue Snake. I have the factory blue stripes. They require a ton of work to maintain. Any little bug or road grime requires immediate removal and then way to get rid of the swirl / mark left from the removal. I'm seriously considering having them removed and painted on. Something for you to price / consider. FWIW.

Blue Snake. I have the factory blue stripes. They require a ton of work to maintain. Any little bug or road grime requires immediate removal and then way to get rid of the swirl / mark left from the removal. I'm seriously considering having them removed and painted on. Something for you to price / consider. FWIW.

x2! My matte stripes are also a lot of work to maintain, and they make polishing, glazing, and waxing the rest of the car more complicated. I'll probably keep them until they start showing their age, after which I'll definitely go the painted route. For a stripe-delete car like yours, I strongly recommend just doing it right in the first place...

DUFUS... Tell him how to buy well below MSRP...

I was trying to help the guy. What exactly is the problem Dude.

Sorry if you have issues with others paying less than you did for the same item. Research some other sites and you will find that many other GT500 buyers have had little or no difficulty finding these cars for sale with attractive discounts whether angry jerks like you believe so or not. Get over it or learn to be a better consumer.

Archived