TEAM SHELBY FORUM

2013 ReD Raptor loaded up

if some one is thinking about a doing a Shelby Raptor ,,, there is a Red one that could be yours , and has a great CSM number already or you might just need a truck, i sent to it Shelby and is ready to be upfitted.... :happy feet: no waiting :redcard: required

if some one is thinking about a doing a Shelby Raptor ,,, there is a Red one that could be yours , and has a great CSM number already or you might just need a truck, i sent to it Shelby and is ready to be upfitted.... :happy feet: no waiting :redcard: required

I'm not in the market but still curious (I'd upgrade my 2012 rather than buy another):

Is this the Special Edition Red one or did they offer Race Red again for '13?

Phill

I'm not in the market but still curious (I'd upgrade my 2012 rather than buy another):

Is this the Special Edition Red one or did they offer Race Red again for '13?

Phill

Phil it would be Race Red on a 13 the SE Red candy is A 14 color

if its just color and graphics why bother?? If its true they're killing off the Raptor after 2014 then build a real Special Edition

I don't get it.. Boss 302 is a great Mustang and they killed it, current GT500 is probably best ever and they're killing it, NO one has ever offered a Truck capable of what the Raptor can do and they're killing it too.. what, we all gonna want boring ass Fusions?

Archived