Coupe - 49,458 / 54,200

vert - 54,020 / 59,200

821A pkg - 3,120 / 3,495

Recaro - 1,424 / 1,595

glass roof - 1,781 / 1,995

elec. pkg - 2,088 / 2,340

cover - 335 / 375

SVT track pack - 2,673 / 2,995

shaker audio - 1,156 / 1,295.......................old data, hope it helped.

• 2 weeks later...

Im glad i seen this. I know they make money on these cars even if they sale at invoice ( dealers actually pay less than inv) prices, which we all know most sale at msrp or msrp plus adm.

@ $500 over invoice i will be a happy camper. I told my dealer i would not pay over msrp for my 14. They returned they would not sell the car unless they had $10k adm..... I stood my ground....they said i had to offer "something" over msrp..... Standing my ground they came up with msrp on evrything PLUS some sort of protective undercarrage crap they threw at me.... For 3k... I have no clue what i paid the $3k for... Sounds like something that should be under warranty anyways..... As long as they show me i am getting something for the $3k im fine... But it better be something more or less tangibile.

That undercarriage spray is a ripoff unless you plan on driving that thing over salt mines. My buddy does that for dealers- it costs him less than 150.00 bucks a car. That's a hell of a markup!

You're getting a 3k adm for some crap spray that costs them virtually nothing that you wouldn't want on the car anyway. Find another dealer. There are places that will make a good deal. And then rub this schmucks nose in it by having the selling dealer drop ship it to the schmuck.

Fair nuff... Il either have them come up with some bettergoods for the 3k, or they can remove it from the price.

Osso12,

Have your dealer throw in a zero deductible extended Ford warranty, free oil & filter service for life - at 3k mile intervals, a complete 3M clear bra installation for the front and lifetime Sirius (if so equipped) and then they might have a sale... Good luck and let us know what happens.

Archived