TEAM SHELBY FORUM

4.6 Shelby Racing Valve cover cap

SGT0128

Have theses installed and they look great. They use the threaded filler cap on the passenger side cover. I'd like to get another cap and modify it to work with the Shelby cap. The one below is the power steering cap.

Does anyone know where I can buy another cap? Believe these covers are made by Moroso??

IMAG0551.jpg

IMAG0550.jpg

Yup.

Jer

Is that 'Yup" they are Moroso or "Yup"you know where to get another cap??? :salute:

Oh, I would never be cryptic and withhold info! I meant, yes, they are Moroso. Which answers the first question!

Jer

I called Moroso and have one coming. $20 bucks. Call them at 203-453-6571 ext 308. Tell them you have the Moroso 68388 covers. Very nice guy to work with..

I also would like to know if anyone knows how or where we can get a Shelby cap to replace the Moroso black screw type cap! Its a real pain not being able to match that one to the rest of the Shelby caps....Help!!!!!!!!

I'll look into it. Of course, there IS a guy on this thread who can modify them... ahem....

Jer

• 2 years later...

I'll look into it. Of course, there IS a guy on this thread who can modify them... ahem....

Jer

Hi Jer,

Looks like this post is from a few years back, but hoping you can still help. I just recently purchased the Shelby 4.6L Racing (Moroso) Valve Covers, but was very bummed to discover that it comes with a funky black fine thread oil cap, and that my Shelby GT 4.6 Billet Large Thread Oil Cap will not work on these beautiful valve covers as they do with the Shelby 4.6L Black Valve Covers. Are you that guy who can Modify this Shelby GT Cap and/or can you aim me towards that guy who can? Thanks again for your help Jer... James

Archived