TEAM SHELBY FORUM

New owner of 07H488

czardoz1

Took delivery of my new car yesterday, CSM 07H488. I want to thank Hertz II for his friendship and sharing all of his insight on the GT-H's, especially for tracking down and helping me acquire my dream car.I want to thank Steve at Shelby for for being so great answering all of my questions on my quest to buy my 08 SGT and now my new GT-H Vert. This forum has been a great place to learn about my Shelby's and trade info with a lot of great people.

Took delivery of my new car yesterday, CSM 07H488. I want to thank Hertz II for his friendship and sharing all of his insight on the GT-H's, especially for tracking down and helping me acquire my dream car.I want to thank Steve at Shelby for for being so great answering all of my questions on my quest to buy my 08 SGT and now my new GT-H Vert. This forum has been a great place to learn about my Shelby's and trade info with a lot of great people.

Congrats on the car! Correct me if I'm wrong but this is one of the rare 5sp manuals, correct? Where did you get it and how many miles?

QSS

Yes, she is a 5spd manual Vert. I had looked everywhere and Hertz II found her for me. She was sitting in a climatically controlled garage in Michigan with 1295 miles. That owner had only driven her one mile since purchase. How many miles are on your 5 sp Vert now? Could you PM me your CSM? Thanks

Yes, she is a 5spd manual Vert. I had looked everywhere and Hertz II found her for me. She was sitting in a climatically controlled garage in Michigan with 1295 miles. That owner had only driven her one mile since purchase. How many miles are on your 5 sp Vert now? Could you PM me your CSM? Thanks

Hi czardoz1, my car has 6160 miles on her now. I bought it with 777 miles on it from a Hertz Executive who was in Oklahoma City. I never wanted it to be a garage queen and therefore I drive it when I can and at 6160 miles I don't think it's a garage queen, maybe more like a garage princess instead B)

The only problem with driving it this year is a week ago we had some massive flooding in southern Alberta and my town Canmore. The flooding completely washed out the road to my subdivision so we only have a little goat trail through the forest to get in and out of our subdivision. I don't think I'm going to be in the mood to "off road" the GT-H so it might have to sit until we get a new road and who knows when that'll be.

My CSM# is 490.

Have fun with your car and make sure you drive it, it sounds amazing.

QSS

QSS,

Thanks for the reply. The seller bought his car from an Exec in Oklahoma City also. The seller about died when he called to make sure the car had arrived in good condition and I told him that my wife and I had already put the top down and went cruising. He informed me that the top had never been lowered by either him or the Exec. I swear that I could hear a tear roll down his cheek and hit the floor. We've probably already had more fun than the Michigan seller. It will be gently driven but definitely driven. My wife wouldn't drive it but she was my co-pilot.

Wish you luck on your road.

Gary

Archived