TEAM SHELBY FORUM

I am looking for two 20" X 9" black Shelby Razors

I have four silver ones that could be easily painted while being widened...I'd sell all 4 for $400.

txcobra -

I tried to PM you about your Razors, but your mailbox would not accept messages (either it is full, or you have it turned off).

Please PM me with how to get in contact with you (e-mail address?), as silver is the clor I have been looking for.

Thanks,

Z-man

Although I don't live in the great state of Texas, I believe my Yankee greenbacks are still considered legal tender until y'all decide to secede. :tumbleweed:

Sorry for the delay. I do still have them but I do not have boxes to ship them in. I'd prefer to sell them locally and avoid shipping, just because of the time involved in getting them ready to ship. They are used, but in good shape.

I will try to clean up my messages so I can receive PMs.

There are shipping places you can take any item to and they will pack it and ship it for you. I dislike the hassle of packing large/bulky parts as well....but these shipping places make it easy, if the buyer is willing to cover the cost.

Just a suggestion before I'm counted out due to my "Northern Exposure"

PM sent with contact info.

Guys, so sorry for delays. I am traveling and haven't been able to get back to the site as often as I'd like. I had these listed locally as well and according to my son, he sold them yesterday. Apologies to you both and good luck in your quest to find a set.

Archived